Guest gingerbread_

I spent only about £30 including guide for a tenner. Only bought a bacon roll each morning, had a friend working at healthy t and got free food then met my older sister who paid for me to go on stuff and just sneaked my drink in. In saying that though I probably spend more money on booze, cgrts, etc right before T starts.

This year I'm just gonna have 60 cash and my bank card. Want to spend a lot more this year to make the most of the final Balado festival but don't like carrying money around so cash machine when needed!

I take around £200 each year and usually come home with a few quid, but this year majority of the acts I want to see are on pretty early so I will be spending more time in the arena so there is a good chance I'll need to lift more when I'm there.

When I get drunk though I tend to think daft hats and sunglasses are a requirement which doesn't help the cash flow.

I think I usually take about £120. That keeps me fed, drunk and a little left for going on a few rides.

The ATM's last year didn't seem half as busy as they've been in previous years. Dont know if that's cause they increased the amount of ATM's around the site or what, but if you run out of cash it's quite easy to withdraw more.

I think I usually take about £120. That keeps me fed, drunk and a little left for going on a few rides.

The ATM's last year didn't seem half as busy as they've been in previous years. Dont know if that's cause they increased the amount of ATM's around the site or what, but if you run out of cash it's quite easy to withdraw more.