Getting Weather obsessed

Guest Angelab0409

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Met check is still showing a pretty positive forecast, but it's still too early to call. Met check on the Wednesday is likely to be the most accurate forecast for the weekend. In the past the site has been so accurate that it's predictions for when there will be a shower has been correct!

Met check is still showing a pretty positive forecast, but it's still too early to call. Met check on the Wednesday is likely to be the most accurate forecast for the weekend. In the past the site has been so accurate that it's predictions for when there will be a shower has been correct!

Live pretty close as well, supposed to rain for the next few days. So even if it doesn't rain during T pretty sure grounds gonna be very soft and probably very muddy by the Sunday.

I don't mind the rain, just 2012 was too much - at the time. Then 2013 was far too hot, dusty and humid. The breezy mist we got on the Saturday night - was like heaven, that's what I like! Enjoyed 2012 a lot more than I did 2013 and I think that's partly due to how funny it is too look back at that weather.

I have a mate who is a captain in merchant navy and swears by this site for weather, worldwide. He needs reports to be accurate in relation to where he takes ships and when. I also used it last year for Wickerman and it was forecasting rain Sat night, it was a hot and balmy day all day and great weather, I kept on telling folks it would rain at night, no one believed me. Sure enough, 11.30pm, down it came.

This link is from the Bishops Hill weather station, just the other side of Loch Lomond, closest one to T.

http://www.windfinder.com/forecast/bishops_hill

Tuesday/Wednesday should start to give us about an accurate picture as we can expect.

I have a mate who is a captain in merchant navy and swears by this site for weather, worldwide. He needs reports to be accurate in relation to where he takes ships and when. I also used it last year for Wickerman and it was forecasting rain Sat night, it was a hot and balmy day all day and great weather, I kept on telling folks it would rain at night, no one believed me. Sure enough, 11.30pm, down it came.

This link is from the Bishops Hill weather station, just the other side of Loch Lomond, closest one to T.

http://www.windfinder.com/forecast/bishops_hill

Tuesday/Wednesday should start to give us about an accurate picture as we can expect.

Looks like it's going to be a peach this year again! Looking forward to it now, the sun makes a huge difference in the atmosphere. Last year I thought the line up was piss but was one of my favourite weekend's at T due to the weather