StoneCircle

Hi all, Hope everyone is well!

I am a complete newbie and just seen this thread, we are staying with friends who bought a campervan ticket (didn't know at the time so I just got a normal car parking one)... Alas we are in need of one ourselves if anyone has a spare to sell?

No problems if I don't pass the criteria or whatever, just thought id throw my name in the mix!

Hope you all have a cracking weekend...

Bonedaddy and StoneCircle doing another top notch job this year. The fair way to do it.

I'm looking for one East Campervan ticket again this year, so I would kindly ask if I could be added to the bottom of that very long list. Thanks guys and good luck everyone.

Hi Guys

Just found this thread, I'm in the same position as some people on here I think! Festival newbie and didn't realise the camper van tickets sold out quite so fast!

Please could I also be added to the list? My friends all have East tickets I believe, so preferably there!

Will also be obsessively pressing refresh on seetickets! :)

Thanks

I have asked them on Twitter if there will be a resale of campervan tickets, when I get a reply I will post it on here. :)

I have had a reply! Also I have joined the secret resales mailing list so any changes to the URL I should get an email, I will post on here when I do. PM is not a clue, it is the initials of the SeeTickets staff member who posted this tweet :)

@SarahGarth Hi Sarah, if there any available they will be released when the festival tickets are, but we don't have a confirmed day/time. PM

Hi all, Hope everyone is well!

I am a complete newbie and just seen this thread, we are staying with friends who bought a campervan ticket (didn't know at the time so I just got a normal car parking one)... Alas we are in need of one ourselves if anyone has a spare to sell?

No problems if I don't pass the criteria or whatever, just thought id throw my name in the mix!

Hope you all have a cracking weekend...

Are you both taking campervans as you say you are staying with friends who bought a pass? One pass is needed per campervan.

If you do need one, do you have a preference to which side you are? :)

Hi StoneCircle - please can I throw my name in the hat? I'm seeking a CV pass on behalf of my lovely neighbours who have just managed to bag tickets in the unannounced resale. None were available with the GA tickets. No preference on which side.

Many thanks

I get the impression that there aren't going to be any from See Tickets.

It's now a question of waiting patiently until the tickets are posted out when like last year there will be plenty available, but probably not until mid June.

At least we know that anyone who can't make the festival now can't get a refund so the odd pass may be available on here over the next 2/3 weeks.

Fingers crossed for everyone

I get the impression that there aren't going to be any from See Tickets.

It's now a question of waiting patiently until the tickets are posted out when like last year there will be plenty available, but probably not until mid June.

At least we know that anyone who can't make the festival now can't get a refund so the odd pass may be available on here over the next 2/3 weeks.

Fingers crossed for everyone

The list of those in need is certainly longer this year than last. BUT, last year, come the week before, there were still easily more than 5 sellers than there were buyers. Peoples plans change, vans break down, hire arrangements fall through etc etc so i'd keep the faith. As i mentioned elsewhere, there are some near-site private camping and campervan sites. Does mean a much heftier walk though.

Good luck for all those on the list.

AndiB - Removed - no reply to DM 13/5/14.....

Hey, I'm really sorry but don't see how I can reply to Bonedaddy regarding the message I was apparently sent.

We are desperate for a west Campervan pass and have an east one and a car pass to swap with. I haven't received a message. I admit it's a week since I came on the site but didn't get a message and am very gutted. looks like I was removed yesterday - I've been in a place with no internet connection till today.

Is there any way I can go back onto the list? We promise we'll check every day. - Do we just check where we posted our initial request?

XXXXXXXXXXX if that helps? Thanks Edited by eFestivals
  • Downvote 1

By kind permission of Bonedaddy I am resurrecting his brilliant idea and have created a new version of his thread from last year. Clearly it's not for me to say what people do with their spares, but if you want to offer it out (at cost price) or swap fields please read on!

I would recommend you read the whole of this post, and revisit it regularly as this is where I will be updating information.

To be added, reply to the thread and state if you have a preference between East or West. If you have a pass and want to swap please state which you have. I have collated the contact details of the posters at the top of each of the lists, when I see someone has offered a pass I will DM them the details of the next in line so you can make contact and the rest is up to you! Remember you are in the internet, don't share personal details like debit/credit cards!

Please don't forward me any contact details until you receive a request to do so.

Everyone last year got fixed up in the end so this will hopefully work out the same this year. This will also prevent so many threads getting started and give people a fairer chance by forming a more orderly queue. So please play fair people!

To purchase Campervan Tickets - Keep checking here as they keep going back on sale

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/gfl-worthy-view

New forum users - sticking your name down and asking to be added to the list to then never return won't necessarily get you a pass. Those who check on here regularly and read updates stand a better chance........ just saying! :friends:

I will post in this thread if I am aware passes are back on sale, however due to the amount of you wanting them I will not have time to DM/reply to you individually. Please feel free to DM me your e mail address if you want to be included in group mailings.

Alternatively you can subscribe to this thread and get instant updates when a new post is added. Simply click on "Follow this thread" to the right of the thread title.

***Please DO NOT post e mail addresses/phone numbers etc in this thread, use the DM function***

Needs Campervan Ticket - I will DM you when a pass becomes available

shakey. - needs West

foolelle - either

sazindie - either

sashabella - needs West

thenavyone- prefers East

BABLUE - either

Sarahs - either

marigold83 - needs 2 East

rocks1ar - either

jobleakley1 - either

GlastoEls - either

robu - prefers East

HannahandGary - needs West

Rodbull - either

bec113 - either

deans11 - prefers East

sarahstevens - prefers East

Carole68 - either

shell82 - either

Glastopav - either

AutumnGirl - wants East

Trebor Mint - either

Tracey71 - prefers East

RobbieT - either

Markt50 - either

Al Britts - either

Bean37 - prefers East

Nkenny - either

barryu - either*

Mr Benny - either

adamr - either

nette - either

Lisa J - prefers East

ZigNib87 - East

JoeyV - either

glade123 - either

Ingram1989 - either

12barrels - wants West

dixie60 - wants East

pogal - either

smiley33 - wants West

alibaba890 - either

henno32 - either

hedgehog_stargazing - either

Jen773915 - either

stopgettingbondwrong

Tompip72 - needs East

BethanG - needs East

Bexxxxx - needs East

Swaps - I will DM you when a pass becomes available

tvrobbie (Tom G) - got East - wants West

partrige - got East - wants West

Clairebana - got East - wants West

PaulandVix - got East wants West

Davebrave - got East wants West

Ongoing Swaps

gazayn27 - got West - wants East - swapped with tvrobbie, (who still needs 1 more pass)

booziesuzie - got East - wants West - swapped with Bill&Barbara

Strummagnet - got West - offered to tvrobbie

Removed - purchased or no reply to a DM

downy8 - purchased from See 5/4/14

Beltup2drive - purchased from See 5/4/14

richam - purchased from See 6/4/14

Emyr jones - purchased from See 9/4/14

pinkabe - purchased from See 6/4/14

sicko2003 - purchased from See 6/4/14

stevef100459 - Purchased from See 14/4/14

TennisTJ - Removed - no reply to DM

wiko 318 - Removed - no reply to DM

jesso48 - Removed as found alternative arrangements 11/5/14

Wakalino - Removed - no reply to DM 11/5/14

gemlefab - Removed - no reply to DM 11/5/14

AngelStu - got East - now in a Tipi, refunded by See 12/5/14

AndiB - Removed - no reply to DM 13/5/14

Bikerchic - Removed - no reply to DM 13/5/14

*** You need to show a festival ticket for each occupant as well as the campervan ticket to gain entry to the campervan fields***

Hey, I'm really sorry but don't see how I can reply to Bonedaddy regarding the message I was apparently sent.

We are desperate for a west Campervan pass and have an east one and a car pass to swap with. I haven't received a message. I admit it's a week since I came on the site but didn't get a message and am very gutted. looks like I was removed yesterday - I've been in a place with no internet connection till today.

Is there any way I can go back onto the list? We promise we'll check every day. - Do we just check where we posted our initial request?

XXXXXX if that helps? Thanks

Edited by eFestivals
  • Downvote 1

The list of those in need is certainly longer this year than last. BUT, last year, come the week before, there were still easily more than 5 sellers than there were buyers. Peoples plans change, vans break down, hire arrangements fall through etc etc so i'd keep the faith. As i mentioned elsewhere, there are some near-site private camping and campervan sites. Does mean a much heftier walk though.

Good luck for all those on the list.

To echo what a few of you already fear, SeeTickets said the following earlier.

See Tickets@seetickets

@SarahGarth If there weren't any released then no - it all depends on if any had been cancelled before 9th May so it was unlikely really! PM

The list for those hoping to get a pass is currently 50 people, and growing by the day. ..... it is a lot of passes to hope for.

For those of you who definitely couldn't cope without your campervan/caravan you may want to look at http://ashcombepark.com/ which is the nearest one to the site that I am aware of.

I will keep on at SeeTickets as I am aware of the cancelled ticket by the person on here, and a personal friend who cancelled their tickets and pass. I have tweeted Emily Eavis so watch this space! :)

@emilyeavis Is there a change of more campervan passes getting allocated? I am aware of 50 people in need and @seetickets are sold out. :)

Edited by StoneCircle

To echo what a few of you already fear, SeeTickets said the following earlier.

See Tickets@seetickets

@SarahGarth If there weren't any released then no - it all depends on if any had been cancelled before 9th May so it was unlikely really! PM

The list for those hoping to get a pass is currently 50 people, and growing by the day. ..... it is a lot of passes to hope for.

For those of you who definitely couldn't cope without your campervan/caravan you may want to look at http://ashcombepark.com/ which is the nearest one to the site that I am aware of.

I will keep on at SeeTickets as I am aware of the cancelled ticket by the person on here, and a personal friend who cancelled their tickets and pass. I am also going to Tweet Emily Eavis so watch this space! :)

You are a star - thanks :)

Hi, the DM wouldn't have come from me, it would have come from StoneCircle. I'm just mentioned in the OP as i organised the list last year.

########.co.uk if that helps? Thanks

Yes that is just the way to get back on the list, by adding your e mail address, please remove it. Please read the 1st post in this thread, that explains how the thread works.

I only help people who play fair. I would also be grateful if you would edit BOTH your posts and where you felt the need to quote the whole of the post you have not read.

Regarding the message, there is no apparently about it, I have a screenshot of the DM showing as unread, I therefore delete it when the deadline has past. Space and time are both limited.

Thank you.

Edited by StoneCircle
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Looks like AndiB won't be getting added back on then.

Adding e mail addresses to this thread is not going to get you anywhere, not removing them when asked will ensure I don't add you to the thread. Not a hard rule to follow is it ;)

Note send to mods for removal.

Hi stone circle,

I'm from the ever depleting over 30's tent circle and managed to get a ticket in the resale. I'd like to bring my caravan this year, could i get added to the East camper van ticket required list? I really appreciate the help.

I used to camp near your circle in Williams before it was staff only! We moved to campervan fields in 09, could never camp again! Will add you, have a read at the 1st post if unsure how it works. :)

I'm staying positive, you never know! But hey, if it doesn't happen, I'll learn (this is our first year as campervan owners) and try not to miss out again!

This thread is such a good example of how forums can be a community though, it's a shame if people are abusing the great work of organisers.

Keep the faith folks, and if it doesn't happen, you're all welcome for a beer round at my tent! :)

• Upvote 1