Map

Guest wez6967

Not sure I get the position of the main stage bars - they look like they're almost behind the main stage? I'd imagine not though - surely? Compressing the whole map makes things seem slightly out of position.

Been studying both maps - forgot how bad last years was.

I think;

JagerMeister is where Koppaberg Kube was last year.

Calling out is where Glow was.

Glow is where Chai Wallah's and the real ale tents were.

I can't work out if Chai Wallah's is where Calling out was last year, after all it makes a bit more sense as they were going on about the "Chai Wallah's area" but from the map it looks like the Calling out "area" has gone again and Chai Wallah's is actually where the Soapbox was last year.

But the great news is, Emperors Field is in the same place after it was supposed to have moved last year!

Has anyone looked at the campsite layout in the general info final email, it looks like the deer lodge is behind some general camping and that all the car parks are on the complete opposite side a fair way from Emperors.

It does look like avery rough draft but surely that can't be right?

The camping layout looks similar to last year. There's a drop and a track between the dear lodge and general camping so its not that close. Some of the Deer lodge tents are a reasonable trek from the parking, but not as far as the general camping area. Even so, it's probably only a couple of minutes walk. But you don't park next to your tent if that is what you were expecting.

It looks like the Emperors field has spilled over into what was the Deer Lodge and the area where some of the bands camped last year. Difficult to tell from what has been put out as they are only rough layouts.

My first time at emperors but what iv gathered is that u follow a dif route, I know last year same entrance but that was a one off i think ?? From what iv read the Carpark is a stone throws ? Someone will prob be able to say if that's right or not !!!

I missed those years we stayed in general, emperors seems perfect though, but from what I read it makes it sound like a different entrance but I saw last year and they just went past the Carpark so not really sure, emperors is all new to me,I can't wait though :-)

I think it is the same this year, same entrance to the site, but I'm hoping a different queue otherwise you'll have to get past the general camping car park to get to the Emperors box office. Once in the Emperors field there is a separate entrance to the arena which is by where the Riot Jazz & sailor Jerrys was last year.