So who's getting excited then?

Guest Jelly Belly

We're having a bunting competition at our little piece of KC this year - 12 of us and we all have to bring the best bunting for round the camp

I know, I'm TOO rock n roll......

Anyway I'm well giddy now, 3 more sleeps and we'll be there. Please Baby Jebus, a bit of rain is ok, torrential downpours all day, no thank you...

Edited by Nixy

Keep talking about it with the partner even day or so. So yeah, hugely excited.

Really like the main acts, yes even including the Charlatans, and am interested in some of the DJing and raving.

Really looking forward to a "proper" festival again. Lots of bits and bobs to see and do because the organizers love their job rather than ticking boxes on an AEG checklist.

The rain threat is a bit of a pain but ho freaking hum. We can live with power showers!

Looking forward to the Thursday chillaxing with the BBQ.

im buzzing for a return to Kendal after my maiden visit last year :)

i really cannot wait to see primal scream in a crowd which will give something back unlike the show at glasto!

looking forward to meeting some fellow efesters round the site.

Well caravans up in Scotland at her folks place, just on our way to jedburgh now for a few days, over to Dumfries to get the caravan then down to KC, happy days, the holiday starts here. Cider, beer an wine packed and ready ! Here's hoping it manages to make it to the festival intact !

Well caravans up in Scotland at her folks place, just on our way to jedburgh now for a few days, over to Dumfries to get the caravan then down to KC, happy days, the holiday starts here. Cider, beer an wine packed and ready ! Here's hoping it manages to make it to the festival intact !