Campervan Tickets - Those in need...

Guest Bonedaddy

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West for East anybody??!!

I'm in London but could travel if within a reasonable distance.

Seetickets sent me the wrong ticket, I only recieved it this morning, and will only issue me with the right one when they recieve my west back via special delivery. That means f*****g about when I get there at the site office, I cant see them being able to send one out before Tuesday.

Cheers

Looks like it's a buyers market now, so suspect those in need can pick up a ticket for face value or less with ease. See below for sellers in order, albeit not all will have come back here and stated they've sold...
SELLERS
1 - mandrews66 - Has East
2 - barongreenback
3 - LilyB - Has East
4 - elizm - Has East
5 - bowen747
6 - Glastoforever - Has East
7 - Hugs - Has West
8 - Stoobs - Has West
Edited by Bonedaddy

Nightmare re Cv ticket I bought !!!

It was ent Royal Mail special delivery from London on Friday so should have arrivednext day but not shown up yet . Tracked it and it is 'in their system ' and left London Post Office on the Friday afternoon. So seems to have got lost.

Anyone got an East CV pass that can be collected and paid for tomorrow ?

It would help if you are located between from Devon and Glastonbury ? Or not too far out of Glastonbury - maybe Bristol area ?

If so please contact me by text-

07742183069. -

thanks.

Have my horsebox packed and ready and want to meet up with friends who are CV camping East arriving Tuesday midday.

Have the possibility of a 'Truck ' pass as a friend has a charity thet collects tents on the Tuesday after Glastonbury, but that has not arrivered yet either and don't know if I'll be allowed into CV area with my horselorry on a 'Truck ' pass.

I have an West camper van pass that i need to swap for an East please. We are travelling down tomorrow early from the Stoke on Trent and plan to get there for the gates opening. Can any one help.... Sl1ppy, i saw your name on the swap list?

Thank you :)

I have an West camper van pass that i need to swap for an East please. We are travelling down tomorrow early from the Stoke on Trent and plan to get there for the gates opening. Can any one help.... Sl1ppy, i saw your name on the swap list?

Thank you :)

Edited by sl1ppy