Who have you seen/Who will you be seeing?

Guest ZackRyder

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They had a pretty small crowd for a band that late at night. Even arriving a good bit into their set I could have got into a fairly close in position if I'd tried. There were quite a few people like me dotted around the edges taking in a bit of the set to pass the time after Noel.

TDCC might not even be on Beyonce day, I think DJ Fresh or Rudimental have a good chance of headlining the Arena.

I think even if V announce the splits and Beyonce is still there, people will still be thinking she will pull out.

If she is pregnant, would you rather her pull out not or risk her pulling out a day before and having no replacement but have the chance she will play?

TDCC might not even be on Beyonce day, I think DJ Fresh or Rudimental have a good chance of headlining the Arena.

I think even if V announce the splits and Beyonce is still there, people will still be thinking she will pull out.

If she is pregnant, would you rather her pull out not or risk her pulling out a day before and having no replacement but have the chance she will play?

The DJ Fresh did sell really well, so maybe he is in with a good shout. I would like to see him him I would choose Beyonce over him. Can Olly Murs or someone just headline the arena so I can see beyonce without thinking im missing someone I want to see :P