Campervan ticket help!

Guest stripeybea

Hi all

Panic question......

Paid the balance for the four of us, bought a car park ticket for two who are travelling down separately and arriving a different day and the campervan ticket me and hubby. Lead name on the order is the one who will have the car park ticket. Just read on the FAQ'S it needs to be the campervan person. Rung seetickets who said didn't know anything about it and said I can't change the lead persons name.

Is this right? Reckon it will be a seperate ticket?

*hyperventilating*

I think you might have to change your travel arrangements so the person named on the campervan can be with it when you arrive...

You could try calling See back (you don't always get someone who knows what they're on about) or emailing the festival office, but I'm pretty sure it's not changeable.

As the person said above you may have to change your travel arrangements so the person with the campervan ticket can be with you.

The festival office may be able to transfer (even though it says its non-transferable) as you are all on the same booking, may make a difference may not, but you may as well ask :)

Call them tomorrow or better still fill out the form I linked in post #3 and they call you.

This information is now showing on the GFL site, probably worth quoting on the form.

" Please note that the campervan ticket will be linked to the LEAD BOOKERs ticket, therefore please ensure the person paying for your campervan ticket will be

arriving with the vehicle. " :)

q. how easy is it to enter into the camper van field (if travelling separately) to meet up with rest of the party who have arrived in the Camper van? would those in the camper need to meet you at security gate to show wristbands to get you in?

or can those in the camper collect extra wristbands when they arrive?

(it is wristbands to get into the camper van fields?)

cheers

q. how easy is it to enter into the camper van field (if travelling separately) to meet up with rest of the party who have arrived in the Camper van? would those in the camper need to meet you at security gate to show wristbands to get you in?

cheers

cheers

Just spoken to Very Nice Man at seetickets.

They've been waiting to hear back from Glastonbury as to what's happening but they've reassured me they are scrapping the idea of having the campervan ticket linked to the lead booker and there will just be seperate tickets for everything.

Phew!!! :))