Y Not Festival

Guest Com Truise

Came looking for a Y Not topic, but I'm not sure if there is one?

Anyone got any ideas who might be playing this year, I've got some high hopes for big names, e.g. Courteeners. I think they're down to earth enough to play such a small festival.

Y Not recently followed Liam on Twitter, so you never know :P

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I considered them but then thought that they may be too big? They play slightly higher slots than most of Y Not's recent headliners at bigger festivals (especially with a successful new record this year), although as you say they're down to earth enough to maybe play such a small festival.

I've been wondering whether they're too big or not as well, but I honestly believe the Wombats and the View to be as big, maybe a little less, be an amazing booking if they did get them!

Hoping they'll have some heavier bands on Giant Squid this year, not really a fan of Lower than Atlantis-esque bands.

First announcement will be late this week or early next i reckon, keep teasing and teasing is the typical Y-Not style :D Love it !!!

But the five piece in my opinion is down to The Maccabees or The Horrors. The 3 piece be Feeder (but have already headlined y-not), The Enemy, The Fratellis or my ambition..Biffy Clyro !! epic. But with the duo, i can only imagine at Y-Not would still be out of place...Crystal Castles. Maybe the Proclaimers ? haha

The Enemy are confirmed for a festival called Strawberry Fields Festival which is a few days after Y-Not and is very close...so yeahhhh The Enemy are headlining Y-Not i reckon