Shockingly bad line-up

Guest 5head

Just gotta say how majorly disappointed I am with this year's line-up. I know there are more to come, but the so-called big names are p*ss poor.

Example was great last time he played and I'm sure he'll put on a good show - but headliner??? And Basement Jaxx - come on! When you compare headliners from previous festivals Rockness has gone rapidly downhill in the past two years.

Rockness is forgetting its roots, it was set up as a predominantly dance music based festival.....and yet not one DJ was listed in this first line-up announcement. P*sh!

If I'm honest I mainly go for the campsite banter and the Soma / Sub Club stages......and I know they can at least be relied upon to pull a couple of decent acts out the bag.

But I have been running a bus to Rockness every year for the past 6 years - and now I'll be lucky if I get enough bodies to fill a mini never mind a bus.

Sorry for the negative chat peeps, just gutted my favourite fest is becoming rather cack.

I don't agree, I think the festival organisers have produced a strong undercard so far, and they're are still announcements to come. Not a fan of Example myself, but Jaxx are a great live act, Fatboy is a welcomed return in my eyes.More from Soma and Sub coming too, which I'm particularly excited about, and for if you compare the price of RN to other festivals in Scotland.. it's good value.

Well in that case Alex, I think you must be smoking crack! ( Compare it to line-ups in previous years )

The 2nd announcement made last week was also garbage. I enjoyed Fatboy last time round - but again? Madeon - again? Above & Beyond - TRANCE!??! ( Expect a higher ned count due to this shocking booking ).

Well in that case Alex, I think you must be smoking crack! ( Compare it to line-ups in previous years )

The 2nd announcement made last week was also garbage. I enjoyed Fatboy last time round - but again? Madeon - again? Above & Beyond - TRANCE!??! ( Expect a higher ned count due to this shocking booking ).