Word Association Game

ALONE

A Calexico cover of the Love classic. Calexico are very good, a Glastonbury discovery a few years ago.  Packing tonight ready to set off for Wychwood tomorrow.  First night at the Caravan Club site and a meal at The Ivy and then a trundle round to the festival site on Friday morning.  So not much word associating from me till Monday evening.

WORK

I think Wychwood will be hard work.  Not towed my big caravan for more than a year, lots of things to check out so it's a bit of a shakedown for Glasto.  Also my twin grandkids to help entertain.

IN

Sadly rain was in the air last night and it was cold at Wychwood.  More of an endurance test than a fest.  I remember the days at fests when I had to open all the caravan windows to stay cool.  On saturday and sunday it was try to remember how the caravan gas fire worked.

INSIDE

It was still a good shakedown for Glastonbury.  Need to get a new shelf for my caravan fridge after one collapsed spilling milk over the floor but nothing that can't be fixed.  And, of course the sun will shine on Glasto.

FAR

Chaos at home at the moment. Our kitchen floor is being re-tiled and we can't walk on it for 24 hours until the tile cement has gone off.  Could be a take away tonight.  Tomorrow a visit to the caravan breakers yard to try to get a replacement shelf for the one that broke in my caravan fridge door.

If I list the bands I'd like to see again when they were on top form Dire Straits would have to be up there.  Still reckon Mark Knopfler was the best guitarist Britain has produced.