Anybody started packing yet?

Guest adam1234

I am not leaving until the early hours of Thursday morning but won't have chance to pack tomorrow because of work and a football match. What are you taking this year? I have basically started this thread so that people can compare lists and see if thy have forgotten anything before it is too late.

My list for Leeds, I will be packing it into a lrge holdall and a rucksack. I have two friends coming up early friday morning who are bringing me 24 cans 1 litre bottle of vodka and 2 2litre bottles of pop so i have less to carry on Thursday.

1 x wellies

1 x black pumps

5 x underwear

2 x football socks

2 x jeans

2 x shorts

5 x t-shirts

2 x hoodies

2 x wooly hat

1 x gloves

1 x scarf

toothpaste

toothbrush

deodrant ect

12 cans of lager

1 smallish bottle of vodka

1 smallish bottle of jd

1 x sleeping bag

How does this compare to your lists?

I am a woman. Listy McList:

In the big rucksack

Half a tent (friend has other half)

Single airbed

1x shorts

1x jeans

1x waterproof joggers

1x flipflops

Underwear and socks

3x t shirts

1x hoodie

1x waterproof coat

Small towel

Little mirror

Deodorant, dry shampoo, facewipes, minimal makeup, toilet roll

Hat

Hairband

Charger and adapter (I have locker)

Phone

Flat zippable valuables belt thing that goes under clothes: good for the mosh

Drink bag (easier to conceal than bottles)

Sleeping bag

Disposable camera x4 (always fun to look through them when developed and find surprises; something digital cameras have ruined!)

Monies

Glowsticks

Carrying/wearing

Pillow

Camping chair

Wellies, shorts, t shirt

I suffer the problem from being incredibly useless at packing and being lazy. So my bag is probably 4x larger than it could be and i'm to lazy to try pack it better.

Hears my tip, if you haven't got a waterproof bag put your stuff neatly in bin bags in the bag. Never know could be peeing down while your trying to put your tent up. also they are then useful for various things during the fest

Okay, this is probably going to be obvious but I need to check, is there somewhere to wash my face everynight? :P

I'm 17, just about managing to escape from spots now, so don't fancy having another breakout over the weekend & want to know if I can pack my spot cream :P

Apologies if anyone finds that weird...

Okay, this is probably going to be obvious but I need to check, is there somewhere to wash my face everynight? :P

I'm 17, just about managing to escape from spots now, so don't fancy having another breakout over the weekend & want to know if I can pack my spot cream :P

finally packed, leaving 8.40 tomorrow

in a big rucksack i have....

sleeping bag

4 shorts

4 tshirts

1 shirt

boxers and socks for each day

mix of football and hiking socks (cannot urge football socks enough !! )

footpump

airbed

towel

piriton, inhaler, hand wash, baby wipes, deodorant

drink pouches.

scran

then i have wellies, jacket and camping chair attached to my bag

will carry my tent

seems so much when you list it like that ! :O

Sort of got stuff in bags atm from the stuff i needed to buy and my bag out but still some bits and not even atempted to put most of it in my rucksack.... I made a list the other day so: :P

Tent (My new Icarus 500 ...beast of a tent :D)

Sleeping Bag

T-Shirts x 5

Cargo 3/4 legnths x 2

Walking Socks

Pants x 5

PJs/Stuff to wear at In sleeping bag

Hoody

Gaiters

Hayfever Tablets

Nasal Spray

Eye Drops

Sun cream

loo roll

baby wipes

Hand gel

Body Spray

Painillers

1 Litre Vodka

1 Lirte Rum

Snacks

mallet

mobile phone batteries

Batteries

head torch

camera

binbags

Water carrying device

gaffa tape

toothbrush

toothpaste

pro plus

energy drink

Decent bag for carrying stuff around during day

Tent, sleeping bag, pillow, bathroom utilities, contacts, toilet roll, clothes, spare shoes, sun cream, ticket, money, phone, alcohol, torch, empty water bottle, energy drink, bin bags. Think that's all.

Haven't even thought about packing yet. Probably should get that done at some point soon. Leaving at 9:45 Thursday morning. I've never bothered with the early bird tickets and never had a problem getting a camping spot that I actually wanted (probably because I'm usually in green), so that's the plan. Pack this afternoon and head off. I like to think I'm going to be minimalist when it comes to packing this year, but then, I've said that every year for over a decade and it's never happened. Damn my overly-cautious nature.

Not packed yet, only got back to Guernsey last night and will be getting a flight early tomorrow morning. Tend to pack less and less the more festivals I go to. Essentials:

Ticket/flight details/train times

Cash

Wet wipes

Loo Roll

Clothes

Booze (Duty free!)

Cigarettes

Roll up Water Carrier

Tent (check for pegs before setting off!)

Sleeping Bag

Plastic bags for sitting on/keeping stuff dry

Minimal toiletries

Will pick up some beers/food on the way