security/dogs

Guest shezam

There were alot more police and dogs there last year than in previous. When we arrived around twelve they were seperating the queues into groups of about five then a dog would go up and down each group individually. I heard stories of alot of people getting pulled up and getting a thorough search.

Thats not to say you won't get through but it's alot more risky than before. I doubt the cops would lift you for some weed but there is always the chance you'd lose your stash.

Two of my mates got pulled from the q last year and taken for searches. One got caught with stuff, obviously it got confiscated but he did get into the festival. Month or so later he got a £200 penalty notice from highland police. Had the option of court but it was a fair cop so he just paid it.

For the record it was the biggest sniffer dog team I've ever seen at festival gates.

Two of my mates got pulled from the q last year and taken for searches. One got caught with stuff, obviously it got confiscated but he did get into the festival. Month or so later he got a £200 penalty notice from highland police. Had the option of court but it was a fair cop so he just paid it.

For the record it was the biggest sniffer dog team I've ever seen at festival gates.

When I was in the queue every person got sniffed by a dog. I won't repeat what has been said above but I would recommend not wearing clothes that have been in contact with drugs i.e. grengo. So don't wear the same clothes you were wearing when you were getting baked the night before.

We were queuing first thing Friday morning last year and my boyfriend got pulled up. We didn't have anything on us at all, and they got quite nasty with him threatening to pull him into the tent.

Eventually let him go. Bit annoying considering theres folk taking huge stashes in and the worst we had was jäger!

last year there was an unbelievable amount of dogs...not going to risk it. last year i know a guy who got in like an oz of green though, but he had used the multi-crisp packet routine! if you are willing to take the risk, be a bit inventive with your hiding maybe?

last year there was an unbelievable amount of dogs...not going to risk it. last year i know a guy who got in like an oz of green though, but he had used the multi-crisp packet routine! if you are willing to take the risk, be a bit inventive with your hiding maybe?

Last year was defo the most sniffer dogs i've seen at any festival, and i've been to plenty over the past 10 years. Police were being quite thorough, walking past most people with the dogs, when we arrived at 3pm.

One of the dogs actually put its paw on my knee as it came past - and I bricked it !! But apparently they will sit down directly in front of you if they sniff anything.

As for putting stuff up yer arse, f*ck that !!

I went in with a 1/4 of smelly as fuck green and 10 ectos last year and I must admit I was quite alarmed by the amount of sniffer dog's. Thankfully I just waltz past them as it was all just in my bag. Will certainly be a bit more vigiant this year.

And to answer Discofeets question - tell your friend he will have no problems.

Cheers, My friend bit scared of the sniffers and its just us two going. Bit unsure what place be like and where to go, I know last time we were out at arches had troubles obtaining things. So wasnt sure if that stuff was just outta date these days, not good fun running about asking folk. Was hoping still big thing a festivals.

I have used a couple methods...

1. stitched it into the lining of my hat

2. put it into a non see through drink(can or bottle), refill with said drink and walk in drinking the stuff...works best with energy drinks. Might not fool a dog but does people.

...never been caught :)

Hell of a lot of dogs last year like!