Drugs?

Guest BigC

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

number 1 rule about drugs, YOU NEVER BUY DRUGS OFF ANYONE YOU DON'T NO. it could be anything your smoking or ingesting never, never, never, buy off anyone you don't no.

is it worth the high you possibly get, if your in an emergency room at 1 oclock in the morning with paramedics trying to re start your heart, definitely not.

stick to booze e.g vodka, still very easy to sneak in and allot more enjoyable.

number 1 rule about drugs, YOU NEVER BUY DRUGS OFF ANYONE YOU DON'T NO. it could be anything your smoking or ingesting never, never, never, buy off anyone you don't no.

is it worth the high you possibly get, if your in an emergency room at 1 oclock in the morning with paramedics trying to re start your heart, definitely not.

I draw issue with some of this stuff. Well, all of it.

I've bought things from people i don't know loads of time... was fine. Most people selling in the festival aren't the dodgey types. They're just looking to not get caught, they won't fuck about.

Emergency room? If you're dumb enough to not know your limits on anything you'll end up there. Handle whatever your high is or don't do it. Obviously people go to excess on things, it's all part of learning. But if you're dumb enough to take loads of something you've never tried before then frankly, you deserve the trip. Be sensible would be my advice. Try it, by all means. Just be fucking sensible about it. Maybe try a little and see how it goes. Then commit if you feel good. Just don't be a tit.

More enjoyable? I don't think that can be qualified by only you. I've had some of my best times on drugs of certain kinds, and most of my worst with alcohol.

Last year at Leeds they were IDing people who looked underage and searching bags. The ammount of drink confiscated was ridiculous. When we went on a second trip to the car we got chatting to the guys who were doing the searching and managed to blag ourselves a couple of frees crates. This was on the Wednesday, dunno what its like on the Thursday as have an early bird every year apart from my first in 2004.