Guess the next lot of bands

Guest gibbydanzig

It's that time again to get the thinking caps on and have a wee compitition between us

Pick your 14 bands who you think will be in wednesdays next announcment.

We are getting teased by the wording of BIG names so im going for this lot.

Scorpions.

stone sour.

steel panther.

five finger death punch

enter shakari

Dropkick murphys

Within temptation

Slash

Megadeth

Motley Crue

Evenesence

Lostprophets

Rise Against

Slayer

But who will guess the most correct bands.????

Stone Sour,because the last year Corey didn't play @Download,and this summer he wouldn't give it a miss,I guess.Lostprophets. They are making their new record. It's extremely beneficial,if they play at Donington Park.Billy Talent. They will have a new record too. I haven't heard of they're playing @Download,but they appear Rock im Park/Rock am Ring on 1st of June.

Megadeth. Thirteen is awesome. I reckon,they are under of Soundgarden on the flyer.

5 Finger Death Punch ( know the guitarist personally. he's half-hungarian :). I guess,you wouldn't mind if they came.

Twin Atlantic. They haven't announced any festival date,but I still hope. It fit together with Biffy Clyro.

Black Veil Brides will probably come,but I don't like them. I think I'm not alone.

Evanescence. I expect I wrote it correctly :D Chase and Status,You Me At Six. We all agree that it isn't needed to come another shit. But they are in the running,unfortunately.Slash. He is making a new album. With Myles,will be fucking good in 2012 summer.

Edited by Tolnai Soma

Im gunna see Blink in Newcastle on the 19th June and The All American Rejects & Twin Atlantic are supporting them so maybes Download have AAR or TW or maybes both!

Id have said Shinedown but their tour isn't until second week in Feb and it hasn't sold out other than Birmingham.

Black Veil Brides is another but their tour is March and their support DRUGS and Reckless Love.

Im not getting carried away, here's my guess

MegaDeth

Steel Panther

Slash

Rise Against - Sunday second stage headliner

Billy Talent

Within Temptation

W.A.S.P

Fear Factory

Blue Oyster Cult

The Answer

Kyuss Lives

Parkway Drive

In Flames

Sepultura

Stone Sour,because the last year Corey didn't play @Download,and this summer he wouldn't give it a miss,I guess.Lostprophets. They are making their new record. It's extremely beneficial,if they play at Donington Park.Billy Talent. They will have a new record too. I haven't heard of they're playing @Download,but they appear Rock im Park/Rock am Ring on 1st of June.

Megadeth. Thirteen is awesome. I reckon,they are under of Soundgarden on the flyer.

5 Finger Death Punch ( know the guitarist personally. he's half-hungarian :). I guess,you wouldn't mind if they came.

Twin Atlantic. They haven't announced any festival date,but I still hope. It fit together with Biffy Clyro.

Black Veil Brides will probably come,but I don't like them. I think I'm not alone.

Evanescence. I expect I wrote it correctly :D Chase and Status,You Me At Six. We all agree that it isn't needed to come another shit. But they are in the running,unfortunately.Slash. He is making a new album. With Myles,will be fucking good in 2012 summer.

Andy doesn't book the order of the line up in regards to how many fans they have on facebook bud.

He does it in terms of album and ticket sales and also hype of the band at the moment.

Trivium are only that low on main because they were a late booking and the top four were already booked. But they asked to play and wanted to be on Metallica day.

Its Steel Panther in that slot.

Andy doesn't book the order of the line up in regards to how many fans they have on facebook bud.

He does it in terms of album and ticket sales and also hype of the band at the moment.

Trivium are only that low on main because they were a late booking and the top four were already booked. But they asked to play and wanted to be on Metallica day.

No,it's Stone Sour. Steel Panther shouldn't play @Download. Funny,but a shit.Its Steel Panther in that slot.

has anyone seen the latest poster leak? its a blatant fake, with only 11 out of the 14 tba on the poster....i'd upload it on here but haven't got a clue how :sorry: