The Dirty Independence Question

Kyelo

58 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Sturgeon

The UK single market is even huger to Scotland four times as huge  it's bad to leave the EU single market just think  how bad it is to leave one of four times the size and how stupid it would be to choose to do it.

Good article you quoted from. Of course Sturgeon said nothing remotely like what you claimed she'd said. Here's the link to the full article.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/apr/24/sturgeon-warns-johnson-dont-use-trump-tactics

Meanwhile, in Neil's World .... It's all about the money.

9 hours ago, LJS said:

Good article you quoted from. Of course Sturgeon said nothing remotely like what you claimed she'd said. Here's the link to the full article.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/apr/24/sturgeon-warns-johnson-dont-use-trump-tactics

Meanwhile, in Neil's World .... It's all about the money.

lin indy world its all about the magic of indy that indy by itself will miraculously cure Scotland of problems. It won't it creates a big pile of new problems problems people like you aren't interested in dealing with head in the sand is not a smart approach. If indy isn't about making a better Scotland what is it for? 

Edited by eFestivals

47 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

lin indy world its all about the magic of indy that indy by itself will miraculously cure Scotland of problems. It won't it creates a big pile of new problems problems people like you aren't interested in dealing with head in the sand is not a smart approach. If indy isn't about making a better Scotland what is it for? 

It's about our government not being chosen by an electorate, 40% of whom apparently still think Johnson is a fit and proper person to lead the country.

57 minutes ago, LJS said:

It's about our government not being chosen by an electorate, 40% of whom apparently still think Johnson is a fit and proper person to lead the country.

If if the govt stillmakes shit decisions just as shit what has the risk been for cos there is a risk by default of everything turning to worse shit. Scotland will be throwing away around 100,000 of the most secure with-pension jobs and many of those people will end up on zero hours contracts. 

There's will be no miraculous revival just because of indie.scotlsnd won't benefit In the way some of the newest states in Europe have, because scotland is not geographically at the centre of Europe. It's not even well connected to europe.and the dream of overpricing the renewable energy around Scotland won't work cos it's owned by private English companies and has been paid for by the UK state. It's not a benefit of Scotland's. Scotland was merely the best place to site it, From a UK perspective. What is indy for apart from to swap one set of masters for another, sectarianism will be triggered by the loss of prestige and privilege.scotlsands future will be lik Northern Ireland's of feeling stitched up without being able to identify what you've been stitched up for.

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

If if the govt stillmakes shit decisions just as shit what has the risk been for cos there is a risk by default of everything turning to worse shit.  

I agree. I just happen to think that massively reducing the chances of having Tory Governments makes better government & better decision more likely.

Just my opinion.

47 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

You know that eu you're so offended at being removed from due to decisions outside of scotland. Joining was a decision from outside of scotland. Scotland wanted to leave in 1975.luckyfor Scotland that there's been others making decisions for it. 

Scotland voted to remain the European Community in 1975. Albeit by a lower majority than the UK as a whole, so you are wrong (again)

Anyway, 1975 was 46 years ago. I know. I was there.

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

And how many Scots will vote for the sex pest

Hardly anyone according to the polls.

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

or the sex pest enabler 

Grow up.

7 minutes ago, LJS said:

Hardly anyone according to the polls.

Grow up.

Tens of thousands with as little thought about it as goes into a vote for spaffer. A sex pest is worth voting for if it gets you indy. Snpconstiturtuion says indy at any price a sexpest isn't too high a price.

At least spaffer gets consent for his fumbles. 

Edited by eFestivals

9 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

In the SNP s world it's al about unrealistic promises of moneyhttps://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/apr/26/scottish-parties-making-unrealistic-spending-promises-warns-ifs?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

So, firstly this criticism applies to all parties not just the SNP although for some reason you have singled them out. 

Secondly, it rather bizarrely claims the promised increase in health spending is not funded whilst at the same time being less than the increase in English health spending. Given how Barnett works, I'm not quite sure how that can be.

9 minutes ago, LJS said:

So, firstly this criticism applies to all parties not just the SNP although for some reason you have singled them out. 

Secondly, it rather bizarrely claims the promised increase in health spending is not funded whilst at the same time being less than the increase in English health spending. Given how Barnett works, I'm not quite sure how that can be.

Never think about it always brush it off. By the time you do get round to thinking about it it'll be too late.

On 4/25/2021 at 10:58 AM, LJS said:

I agree. I just happen to think that massively reducing the chances of having Tory Governments makes better government & better decision more likely.

Just my opinion.

But better decision from a sex pests Putin stooge and a sex pests enabler... And from the people who made Scottish education worse than the tories would have done.

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

But better decision from a sex pests Putin stooge

I don't think the gentleman you are referring to will be making any decisions as he is unlikely to be elected.

and a sex pests enabler...

No idea who you are talking about.

And from the people who made Scottish education worse than the tories would have done.

How do you know what the Tories would have done?

4 minutes ago, LJS said:

I don't think the gentleman you are referring to will be making any decisions as he is unlikely to be elected.

Elected or not he carrie a lot of weight in the drive for indy.

No idea who you are talking about.

Sturgeon who must have known of Salmonds rep - as everyone else did. But did nothing about it same as she did nothing about the Westminster SNP,-whip sex pest.

How do you know what the Tories would have done?

I just look at education in England which hasn't gone downhill like Scotland has.

Edited by eFestivals

48 minutes ago, LJS said:

I see you didn't read beyond the headline

9 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I see nsatWest formally royal bank of Scotland is going to head south on indy the first of many businesses and people who don't believe in a lmagical future. 

Thatll get messy on indie cos it's currently owned by UK govt and ownership is  likely to get transferred to iScotland on indy . Who will then be in conflict with the people running the Bank. 

10 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I see nsatWest formally royal bank of Scotland is going to head south on indy the first of many businesses and people who don't believe in a lmagical future. 

that's it!

I've changed my mind. I was wrong all along. Because Natwest are going to move their Brass plaque  to London, I abandon independence. I mean, looking at their track record, there is no one better to take financial advice from.

or alternatively

The Unionists are shiteing themselves so much, they are starting the threats 30 months before there is any likelihood of a referendum. We can smell your fear.

4 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Thatll get messy on indie cos it's currently owned by UK govt and ownership is  likely to get transferred to iScotland on indy . Who will then be in conflict with the people running the Bank. 

You think we will get 100% of NatWest? It would be nice to think so but somehow I don't think it'll work that way.