Where to camp?

Guest let's 'ave it!!!

So now the map's finally punlished, where do you plan on camping and why?

Personally I think i'm gonna aim for Orange, i'm due to arrive on site around 12 on the thursday. Will there still be space?

Omly previously been Reading once (2008) and camped in Red, this campsite was ok, not too rowdy but not too quiet, also was good 'cause it was close to the Silent Disco.

Yellow.

Quite loud and roudy, but to be honest I'm a heavy sleeper and dont plan to get that much sleep anyway. Plus I like how if I need to nip back to the tent at any stage it'll take me 2 mins rather than 10-20.

Probably wont hang around on the sunday night though, although last year was very little trouble in yellow due to police presence.

What's purple actually like? on the map it looks like some parts are really far from the arena and anything else.

Is there much trouble there on the sunday?

I'm actually kinda worried about the sunday night with all the tossers rioting, whats it really like, When I went in 2008 i left on the sunday night after Metallica.

Purple is like a mixture of yellow and orange in one. You get rowdy bunch, but you get the calmer lot. Depends where abouts you camp. In 08 the riots were quite bad, but tbh you'll be fine if you don't join in. In 09 and 2010 sunday night was quiet, the only problem was it f**king freezing in 2010. It's not too far from arena, takes about 10 minutes to walk there.

I'm camping in Orange this year, camped there in '08 and really enjoyed it since it wasn't to rowdy. Did Red in '09 which was alright but it was a bit far from things like Tesco (Since I didn't really know where to go :P).

And since all my other friends are camping in Orange this year we all plan on camping near each other.

Purple A, been camping there next to Henry's Gate piss river since '05. Never get any trouble but close enough to the rowdy stuff if you fancy it. The hedges surrounding A, B & C help block out noise coming from Yellow at night & the Arena during the day (except the bass).

Green. If it rains again I'll head to the same place as last year. Turn right out of the arena, then turn left as soon as you go over the bridge and into green camp. Nice line of trees for rain cover, and it's out of the way enough that you can chill while still being in the middle of the site. I also love being able to pop back from the arena easily and drink/grab clothes etc.