Benicassim 2012

Guest MichaelDoyle

So Optimus Alive have just added Refused to their line up. A line up that already includes The Stone Roses, The Cure, Radiohead, Justice etc... with ticket prices there also being a lot cheaper than Beni. Anyone else regretting buying a Beni ticket? Or feeling slightly ripped off in comparison? I really do hope we get some positive announcements soon... :S

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Optimus Alive have just added Refused to their line up. A line up that already includes The Stone Roses, The Cure, Radiohead, Justice etc... with ticket prices there also being a lot cheaper than Beni. Anyone else regretting buying a Beni ticket? Or feeling slightly ripped off in comparison? I really do hope we get some positive announcements soon... :S

For the Beni demographic, Stone Roses, The Cure and Radiohead all in one place at Optimus is miles better than what FIB have put out so far. Surely they can't have splashed it all on Stone Roses as I bet Optimus have less of a budget than Beni any day. Could it be to do with the Costa de Fuego fest?

theres a big car park at the front and a smaller one round the back (both free). We parked in the one round the back as it was nearer to our tent.

Be careful using your car in the day. If you come back too late the car park fills up and you can struggle to get a space. My advice is to stock up on all your booze food at the start, keep it in the boot (we always hire a big car) and dont use it again until you leave.

Does anyone know how you'd go about getting rid off tickets ? For me, the line-up doesn't justify paying the price for flights and then other things. Is it as easy as just sticking them on ebay (at face value) or are there strings attached ?

Thanks