Thriving gits on monday

Guest Starks

Had a great festival, Monday while packing up our bags were stolen from right next to our tent. A few hundred quids load of stuff. I really don't fancy coming back has left a very bad taste in my mouth.

The people a few tents away had there stuff taken, and a bit later some one from the Iona community brought back here keys and some of her cloths in a plastic bag, he thought he was beeing nice.....wtf Scum of the earth

Had a great festival, Monday while packing up our bags were stolen from right next to our tent. A few hundred quids load of stuff. I really don't fancy coming back has left a very bad taste in my mouth.

The people a few tents away had there stuff taken, and a bit later some one from the Iona community brought back here keys and some of her cloths in a plastic bag, he thought he was beeing nice.....wtf Scum of the earth

Hey cheers for the sympathy our bags were in the porch of our tent we were packing away in our tent. So no not just left, I know some of the previous years scavenging it can be taken a bit far but this is just plain stealing. And by all reports other people in tents near suffered too, I have never seen it that bad before, or was Penard targeted more this year?

And yes I am dyslexic so no not cloths.

I just have to try to convince myself it is worth it again.. Most of it is great but this kind of thing can and does ruin the whole thing for you

i think its strange to take someones dirty gear at the end of the festival especially when its likely you've spent most of your money! You can never trust people so not worth taking the chance for just a minute or so. But surely you would have seen someone as its not like someone can run off with all of your stuff!

For example I always sleep with my money in my sleeping bag.

Hey cheers for the sympathy our bags were in the porch of our tent we were packing away in our tent. So no not just left, I know some of the previous years scavenging it can be taken a bit far but this is just plain stealing. And by all reports other people in tents near suffered too, I have never seen it that bad before, or was Penard targeted more this year?

Someone near us thought they recognised the guy who took it, and when he was challenged, whilst going through other tents not that far away, that is where he said he was from, some time after he was challenged he returned with some of her stuff in a plastic bag not the one that the things were stolen in and her car keys which was in another bag that was nicked at the same time. Like I said this is where the guy said he was from.

SO This is NOT an accusation, and I have no idea who took my stuff, and as it is hearsay I should not have mentioned it.

Someone near us thought they recognised the guy who took it, and when he was challenged, whilst going through other tents not that far away, that is where he said he was from, some time after he was challenged he returned with some of her stuff in a plastic bag not the one that the things were stolen in and her car keys which was in another bag that was nicked at the same time. Like I said this is where the guy said he was from.

SO This is NOT an accusation, and I have no idea who took my stuff, and as it is hearsay I should not have mentioned it.