2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

Do you think R&L are like Sonisphere then and scrapping for a third headliner then or is it that they have someone lined up and FR are just not saying in your opinion???

I think it's very unlikely that they don't yet have a 3rd headliner, but nothing is impossible.

FR aren't saying about any headliner until 12th March.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... no Slipknot ....

I've not said that. I've only said "prepare to be disappointed".

I get fucked off with people presuming that because I've not answered back on someone's nothing-more-than-baseless-speculation that there must be something to that speculation. So I answered back.

I have better things to do than comment on every guess that people make.

I've not said that. I've only said "prepare to be disappointed".

I get fucked off with people presuming that because I've not answered back on someone's nothing-more-than-baseless-speculation that there must be something to that speculation. So I answered back.

I have better things to do than comment on every guess that people make.

Thing is with Green Day, it still has every option to be Soni/Leeds or indeed just the UK Arena Tour or a combination of both fest and tour. Nothing is ruled out yet. Does mean for Soni though that surely they'd be a UK Exclusive show? UK had both headliners from France last year, my thought is and it's only that, they they would try and book the headliners together for those being same weekend plus Uk having an extra, also what kinda makes me think this is that I like others would imagine most bands on that lineup except for MH to play UK and we didn't share a lot of them with france last year from what someone said.

The fact we know pretty much we'll have Queen and Faith No More, and Queen not playing France I see as the one we don't share. Wasn't there a rumor also to have Queen as a UK only, this would be the reason why friday costs more? Evanescence or FNM aren't guna cost the more.