trailer tent?

Guest sarah j

This is my first post, though I have been lurking about for a considerable amount of time!

This year will be my 4th Glasto with the kids, and up to now we have always had a campervan - which has been perfect for us. However, we are now thinking about selling the trusty camper, and getting a trailer tent. So, I have a few questions if anyone can help?

- Do trailer tents get to park in the same fields as camper vans - don't remember ever seeing any? We are normally in the the family campervan field, which is perfect for ped gate c - would we be put miles further away in a trailer tent?

- If there is 'early entry' again on tuesday, how would that work? Do you have to drop trailer off, then go and park car in car park? Would they then let you walk back, or is it then a night in the car?

- Has anyone got a trailer tent? Are they as good as they seem to be?!

Cheers

- Do trailer tents get to park in the same fields as camper vans - don't remember ever seeing any? We are normally in the the family campervan field, which is perfect for ped gate c - would we be put miles further away in a trailer tent?

Edited by StoneCircle

This is my first post, though I have been lurking about for a considerable amount of time!

This year will be my 4th Glasto with the kids, and up to now we have always had a campervan - which has been perfect for us. However, we are now thinking about selling the trusty camper, and getting a trailer tent. So, I have a few questions if anyone can help?

- If there is 'early entry' again on tuesday, how would that work? Do you have to drop trailer off, then go and park car in car park? Would they then let you walk back, or is it then a night in the car?

- Has anyone got a trailer tent? Are they as good as they seem to be?!

Cheers

Just whats been said above really. You'll be in with the rest of the camper vans and you can park your car next to your tent. People near us last year came down on the Tuesday afternoon set up their caravans, drove off later that night and came back and came back on the Thursday. They were still able to park next to their vans when they came back on Thurs

[Age, condition, price? Picture?

]

It's taken me all week to figure out how to post pics so I could reply!! Still not sure it's gonna work, but...

Age - 1994 (M reg)

Condition - good for age, all mod cons, still have original flowery curtains too!

Price - as close to £9000 as poss

Pics:

2md6l5.jpg30bhjlc.jpg2uggh9w.jpg2aiqb7o.jpg