ANTI TOUTING TICKETS FOR THE ARCTICS

Guest onemangang

The lead ticket buyer will be asked to present ID and the card used during the booking to gain entry into the venue. Failure to do so will result in the customer being turned away and no refunds will be issued. There are no exceptions to this rule.

how long will it take to get everyone threw the gate, with theres stringent rules in place?

i hope they can find a better way to stop touting than this.

Not sure what this has to do with Glastonbury, who IMO have the anti-touting measure of Photo Tickets nailed on B)

But yeah, for large events it's not practical to ask people for ID and the card used.. one reason is what if your parents pay for your tickets but are not attending.

Would you give your kid your credit card for the weekend?

Not sure what this has to do with Glastonbury, who IMO have the anti-touting measure of Photo Tickets nailed on B)

But yeah, for large events it's not practical to ask people for ID and the card used.. one reason is what if your parents pay for your tickets but are not attending.

Would you give your kid your credit card for the weekend?

The lead ticket buyer will be asked to present ID and the card used during the booking to gain entry into the venue. Failure to do so will result in the customer being turned away and no refunds will be issued. There are no exceptions to this rule.

how long will it take to get everyone threw the gate, with theres stringent rules in place?

i hope they can find a better way to stop touting than this.

they do this at the wearehouse project in manchester and that's a pretty quick process getting in. seemed no longer than a standard gig. they'll have to have a good system in place (lots of machines to quickly swipe or whatever) but with more and more money going into live events this would seem like a glimpse of what's to come over the next 2 years or so. kids can get solo cards at 16 with some banks can't they? seems like a good call to me.

er, limit tickets to 4 per customer. no exceptions.

no postal address gets more than 4 tickets. and the ticket users name has to be printed on the ticket, and the user has to produce id on entry. it works for ryanair on a £20 ticket - if you want to change the name - it costs you £100. or the ticket is invalid. then the only people buying tickets are people who will go, and are going. if you drop out - tough shit.

will stop the old - "ooh I'll get 2 extra tickets and sell them on ebay for a profit" w*nkers overnight.

Nine Inch Nails use to do this with their presale (so mostly the decent seats & standing) tixs and I had no problems when I saw them them play big venues. There was also the free outdoor Rage Against The Machine gig last year which required pics on tixs and there was no problems to get in.