Rock am Ring 2011

Guest Squig

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like wolfmother are gonna be at rock am ring to make up for cancelling last summer. From Andrew Stockdales twitter; positron76: We're gonna tour Europe next year around June 2011 to make up for the dates we missed in 2010, hope to see everyone there!

18 days ago

• 2 weeks later...

My class was over and I don't have interent on my mobile, since I've been switching countries every 6 months for the last one and a half years, and probably will continue to do so for the next year as well... But yeah, that's them :-)

Edited by Squig

Awesome announcement, can't wait for Korn!

I was looking at Rock am Rings wikipedia page earlier and the section for Rock am Ring 2011 lists coldplay and kings of leon as playing on the Saturday... I know anyone can edit wikipedia and that it's not likely to be the case, but could it happen?! The thought of having another headliner yet to be announced is too good to be true! Here's a link... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_am_ring

Awesome announcement, can't wait for Korn!

I was looking at Rock am Rings wikipedia page earlier and the section for Rock am Ring 2011 lists coldplay and kings of leon as playing on the Saturday... I know anyone can edit wikipedia and that it's not likely to be the case, but could it happen?! The thought of having another headliner yet to be announced is too good to be true! Here's a link... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_am_ring

• 2 weeks later...

officially +:

3 Doors Down

Alesana

...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead

Architects

Asking Alexandria

August Burns Red

Disturbed

Duff McKagan's Loaded

Escape The Fate

Framing Hanley

Mastodon

Neon Trees

Rob Zombie

Royal Republic

Söhne Mannheims

The Kooks

The Nakes And Famous

Time Of Grace

We Are Scientists

White Lies

Wolfmother

I just put in the part of my postcode that fit last time I went and it arrived fine.

Out of interest on TPP which postage option did you choose for a UK address?

Deutschland/Europa Standard (zzgl. 5,- EUR)

Deutschland versichert (zzgl. 9,- EUR)

Europa (zzgl. 25,- EUR)

The second one is for recorded post in Germany but I can't work out if the 25 euro option is for european recorded and the 5 euro option is for standard anywhere? Can't remember paying that much postage last time!