2011 Line-up

Guest j-j-j-j-joe!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In an ideal world it would be soundgarden followed by my chemical romance. That way soundgarden would play, but all their fans would be enraged by them subbing mcr, who other than linkin park have been one of the biggest "rock" bands of the noughties.

Any to anyone who honestly thinks soundgarden could headline, remember the mass crowd exodus when nin followed lost prophets. The field emptied out!

i completely disagree with everything you said about her. i'm a fan, not a die hard one, but it's a very good album from start to finish and she was great at reading last year. she drew one of the biggest crowds to date at the other stage at glastonbury and could easily play 2nd from top at reading if her new album does as well as Lungs. by the sounds of it you've got some sort of personal grudge against her. surely someone can't hate someone THAT much!

Foo Fighters will play Download next year. They've never done Donington plus DL gave Taylor Hawkins band a gig this year & Them Crooked Vultures a high spot. There must've been a reason for that as I've never seen a band get such a shit reception & put on such a crap show. Grohl owes Download after that.