what a surprise...

Guest zahidf

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear, looks like the Irish didn't appreciate waiting for 90 mins for him to come on :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/user/bonoman66

Looks like the lucky ones are people who watched them at Leeds and got a good deal and gave him the love he needs! Seriously though, he cannot afford to messing everyone about like this, he needs to hit the stage within 15-30 mins of stage time.

They did come back out and play the full set though I guess its not too great watching aband that doesn't finish until 1am when you have to get up for work the next day or get home by public transport.

Oh dear, looks like the Irish didn't appreciate waiting for 90 mins for him to come on :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/user/bonoman66

Looks like the lucky ones are people who watched them at Leeds and got a good deal and gave him the love he needs! Seriously though, he cannot afford to messing everyone about like this, he needs to hit the stage within 15-30 mins of stage time.

They did come back out and play the full set though I guess its not too great watching aband that doesn't finish until 1am when you have to get up for work the next day or get home by public transport.

Although Axl is a complete dick as we all know, when I heard the news about the Dublin gig I thought why wait an hour for him to come on then ruin it by bottling him off? Wether he's late or not throwing bottles is shit and isn't going to make the situation any better.

No band should put up with being bottled off & are perfectly within their right to walk. As far as GnR being late on stage, if you didn't expect that you've either been living in a cave for 20 years or are incredibly naive 'They've been famously late for the majority of careers but now they're playing Dublin I'm sure they'll be on time' :rolleyes: