Time to get there :)

Guest Twinkle_14

hi,

from the leeds fest website.

CAMPSITE AND CAR PARK OPENING TIMES

Opens: Early bird permit holders have access from 2pm Wednesday 25th August.

Otherwise 3am Thursday 26th August morning for standard weekend ticket holders. [if you have received tickets that state 8am, this was an error at the printers. 3am is correct]

We're going to be treating the early entry time quite liberally at Leeds. We're leaving here (Burton on Trent) at about 8am so we'll get there about 10am (traffic permitting). We'll probably park up, make our way to the gate to get our wristbands then sod off back to the car to get all of our stuff, and then re-enter.

We're hoping they let us in at about 12 but we'll wait and see.

Do any people know whether they stick to the time of 3am quite literally? Just a few mates are coming dowm a few hours before about 12ish. Will they let them in or stick strictly to the time? I wouldn't mind but since we've got a 12 man tent and they're bringing it, I'm screwed until they arrive on site since I'm off early entry. Putting my gear in a friends tent until they come but will need somewhere to kip.

hi,

from the leeds fest website.

CAMPSITE AND CAR PARK OPENING TIMES

Opens: Early bird permit holders have access from 2pm Wednesday 25th August.

Otherwise 3am Thursday 26th August morning for standard weekend ticket holders. [if you have received tickets that state 8am, this was an error at the printers. 3am is correct]