:( I DONT WANNA GET SEARCHED

Guest shayy

i've never had to worry before but a friend who was the legal drinking age nearly had his stuff took off him but a lot of my friends whow ere 15 last year actually walked through okay ? i didn't camp last year so whats it gonna be like gettting my cans through? this is the only experience i lack from v festival as other years i was below 14.

Do you mean into the campsite or arena? I always thought they weren't at all bothered about booze into the campsite even if you're underage (well maybe if you were 10 or something!). Strictly speaking I think under 16s need to be with an adult to camp at all but I've never heard of them enforcing this and the general advice is just to say your "guardian" is further back then go and find someone who is prepared to pretend to be to get you through. I think the searches are more for drugs and glass bottles so as long as your booze is not in glass I think you'll be fine.

If you mean into the arena that's another matter and you may be searched or you may be lucky - just like everyone else!

i've never had to worry before but a friend who was the legal drinking age nearly had his stuff took off him but a lot of my friends whow ere 15 last year actually walked through okay ? i didn't camp last year so whats it gonna be like gettting my cans through? this is the only experience i lack from v festival as other years i was below 14.

i havent actually been standing with my mum whenever ive gone in since i was like 11 ¬¬ i went last year fine... and was drinking whilst doing it im just thinking of the campsite i didnt think it was a problem til a friend said he got searched plent of my friends went through fine... i dont care about the arena :P i get served whilst there anyway and have multiple friends working on the bar :) thanks anyway

Hun I really wouldn't worry about it. I was 16 at my first V and didn't go with a guardian or anything and we were fine. We got searched but they dont say anything about cans really unless like someone said above you look like your about 10! If they I'D everyone who enters the festival it would take forever so I really wouldnt worry about it!!

Hun I really wouldn't worry about it. I was 16 at my first V and didn't go with a guardian or anything and we were fine. We got searched but they dont say anything about cans really unless like someone said above you look like your about 10! If they I'D everyone who enters the festival it would take forever so I really wouldnt worry about it!!

Shayy are you camping with the Efest guys? If so then get one of them to walk you in if it comes to it.

Don't think you'll have a problem as long as you're not tooled up with knives and carrying Bez from the Happy Mondays herbal rememdy kit.

If you do then I've PM'd my mobile no - reception will be crap at V (always is) but if worst comes to the worst give us a bell and I'll come and walk it in for you (have to say hi to the Efest crew anyway).

I would put money on it they won't be bothered though (have a go and ring if you have a problem).

Shayy are you camping with the Efest guys? If so then get one of them to walk you in if it comes to it.

Don't think you'll have a problem as long as you're not tooled up with knives and carrying Bez from the Happy Mondays herbal rememdy kit.

If you do then I've PM'd my mobile no - reception will be crap at V (always is) but if worst comes to the worst give us a bell and I'll come and walk it in for you (have to say hi to the Efest crew anyway).

I would put money on it they won't be bothered though (have a go and ring if you have a problem).

They honestly dont care about alcohol, they only search people on random anyway. I went in and out 5 times last year (was on motorbike so didnt have to pay car parking) and i wasnt stopped once. Even though I had shopping bags/helmet/rucksack and a huge suitcase with shoulder straps on the friday. Was 16 at the time. They did ask if i had any glass and then let me through.