I've got my tickets thread...

Guest bennyk

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ticketmaster requires you to create an account for any info. Even then the info can be hit and miss at times. Not a fan of ticketmaster. If you have ordered over phone most of the time it won't appear on your online account. Last year all our tickets from seetickets and ticketline arrived in plenty of time, ticketmaster gave us a massive scare when they only arrived on the tues. We went to leeds on the Wednesday. It got to the point us having to decide which 2 of us would not go.

This year we have got 4 tickets from ticketmaster and the rest from see tickets. I'm crapping it with ticketmaster

Anyway seetickets says:

Reading Festival - Friday day tickets have been dispatched, Saturday day tickets and weekend tickets are currently being dispatched

Leeds Festival - Friday day tickets have been dispatched, Saturday day tickets and weekend tickets are currently being dispatched

I wonder if seetickets are going to carry on providing festival tickets now that live nation and ticketmaster are the same company. (Live nation own a massive share in festival republic therefore reading/leeds fests)

Ticketmaster requires you to create an account for any info. Even then the info can be hit and miss at times. Not a fan of ticketmaster. If you have ordered over phone most of the time it won't appear on your online account. Last year all our tickets from seetickets and ticketline arrived in plenty of time, ticketmaster gave us a massive scare when they only arrived on the tues. We went to leeds on the Wednesday. It got to the point us having to decide which 2 of us would not go.

This year we have got 4 tickets from ticketmaster and the rest from see tickets. I'm crapping it with ticketmaster

Anyway seetickets says:

Reading Festival - Friday day tickets have been dispatched, Saturday day tickets and weekend tickets are currently being dispatched

Leeds Festival - Friday day tickets have been dispatched, Saturday day tickets and weekend tickets are currently being dispatched

I wonder if seetickets are going to carry on providing festival tickets now that live nation and ticketmaster are the same company. (Live nation own a massive share in festival republic therefore reading/leeds fests)