1 x Glastonbury Ticket needs a good home

Guest beermonster_c

For Sale - 1 x Glastonbury 2010 Ticket for £195.00

The picture on the ticket is of a white, slim, long dark hair, attractive female, 25-35 years old.

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances that have occured beyond the cancellation date she can no longer attend this years festival with the rest of our group.

This ticket is for sale to cover costs only, £185 (plus £5 booking fee plus postage).

The ticket is in hand and will be sent by registered post once full payment has been received.

Please note, I offer no refund should you not gain entry to the festival. The purchaser buys this ticket solely at their own risk.

I am dissapointed that my friend cannot make the festival, however I am more upset that should this ticket not be used it will be wasted when it could be used by somebody who did want to go but were unlucky enough not to get a ticket.

If you wish to buy this ticket, please send me a PM to arrange purchase.

I will accept payment by PAYPAL or should you be in Birmingham, Cash on Collection minus the £5 postage.

I am at work at present, so please do not worry if I am unable to repond to any PM immediately.

I wanted to give everyone on this forum first opportunity to get this ticket first before resorting to the mass market of Fleabay.

If nobody comes forward wishing to buy this, I will put it up on Fleabay with a buy it now at the same price as above

Hi, has this been sold yet? I would be interested. Please let me know, thanks

For Sale - 1 x Glastonbury 2010 Ticket for £195.00

The picture on the ticket is of a white, slim, long dark hair, attractive female, 25-35 years old.

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances that have occured beyond the cancellation date she can no longer attend this years festival with the rest of our group.

This ticket is for sale to cover costs only, £185 (plus £5 booking fee plus postage).

The ticket is in hand and will be sent by registered post once full payment has been received.

Please note, I offer no refund should you not gain entry to the festival. The purchaser buys this ticket solely at their own risk.

I am dissapointed that my friend cannot make the festival, however I am more upset that should this ticket not be used it will be wasted when it could be used by somebody who did want to go but were unlucky enough not to get a ticket.

If you wish to buy this ticket, please send me a PM to arrange purchase.

I will accept payment by PAYPAL or should you be in Birmingham, Cash on Collection minus the £5 postage.

I am at work at present, so please do not worry if I am unable to repond to any PM immediately.

I wanted to give everyone on this forum first opportunity to get this ticket first before resorting to the mass market of Fleabay.

If nobody comes forward wishing to buy this, I will put it up on Fleabay with a buy it now at the same price as above

Just to prove to any sceptics, I have added a second photo showing the ticket to compliment the close up photo of the girls picture.

When I am searching for glastonbury tickets to check that this item is easily located, this sale doesnt seem to be showing up in the ebay search results.

Any experienced ebayers able to make any suggestions to get this item more visable please?

To be honest, this is a major hassle that I could do without right now and just want to get this out the way.

Just to prove to any sceptics, I have added a second photo showing the ticket to compliment the close up photo of the girls picture.

When I am searching for glastonbury tickets to check that this item is easily located, this sale doesnt seem to be showing up in the ebay search results.

Any experienced ebayers able to make any suggestions to get this item more visable please?

To be honest, this is a major hassle that I could do without right now and just want to get this out the way.