Reading Trains to London

Guest Stalemate

Give it a few weeks and then you'll be able to look up the exact times for that day on the nationalrail website, but going by sun 15th august, the last direct train goes at 22:19 taking 49mins.

After then you are looking at trains going to waterloo leaving at 22:24, and 22:54.

After then the next one is at 04:49 arriving at paddington at 05:41.

That may be different on reading weekend as its a bank holiday.

If I was you, if you're not camping, I'd try and get a room in a hotel/b&b if there are any left for sun night and go on Mon morning as I doubt you'd make the 22:54 one after the headliners, so your only other option is to wait till 04:49.

Dude I looked it up and they run all night, I think ill get the 00:53

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not 100% sure on this, but had to meet a mate in the station after the headliners had finished last year (long story), and I'm pretty sure there were a few trains showing through the night. I suspect they put on extra services to meet demand (and try and reduce overcrowding the next day).