Confirmed 5 bands main stage friday

Guest luckysalt

I doubt it'll be other Friday bands bumped up, would suck if they ruined my perfect running order on the second stage :P. Reckon it'll be someone like Rock Sugar or Steel Panther.

But yeah, I think this is all getting announced tonight. Devil Sold His Soul have some 'big news' they can't announce yet but will be announcing later today... it could be to do with their new album but I doubt they'd insist of waiting until later today if it were..

think about it, the most moans were about aerosmith clashing with ss, which is now looking unlikely. I think we will see some major rejigging going on on sunday, with the latest booked bands (which we assume are small bands) fitting in somewhere on sunday and bumping the entire bill up on sunday.

Apparently all is revealed on Friday.

He said on twitter it was two bands on friday that had been moved up, so i dont think itll be steel panther.

"Two bands have been moved from other stages on the Friday to the main stage and two new bands have been booked to fill those vacated slots"

This is excellent news - though I really hope it doesn't muck up my plans. Steel Panther vs Lawnmower Deth, for example, would be horrible, at least for me personally.

That said, I'm very intrigued as to who it might be. I would have been happier to have two completely new bands, rather than a rejig of the line-up, but at least it fills out the day a bit more.

Exactly biff, unless theres something else, like a surprise act.

Anyway to confirm whats getting announced friday.

2 bands taken from 2nd, 3rd or 4th stage on friday are being moved up to main stage on friday. Those bands moved up will have their spots filled by 2 new bands, one of which is taylor hawkins. So 1 more new band tba on friday.

Map is getting announced friday too