Ticket Dispatch Information

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checked where my "local" collection centre is. f**king Tipton 28 miles away, therefore when they eventually try and fail to deliver to my house, undoubtedly I am going to have to take time off work to drive and collect my tickets. You can only collect on a Monday to Friday from 9-4

A few years ago when i was getting tickets all the time I lived in a shared house - people coming and going all the time. The SMS man left my tickets with a radom person in the house as he knew that if i had them redelivered it would be to my work address and he "couldn't be arsed to drive that far again".

For anyone needing to change address do it today, like now.

I got e-mail confirmation from See this morning to say my ticket is being despatched today.

Good luck to those needing to change address and hope it isnt to late.

I've just rung See and changed the address of our tickets today to be work rather than home to avoid the annoyance. If they haven't sent them out then it's easy to do. The girl I spoke to said that depending on the area of delivery (i.e. how dodgy) they may need proof of ID for the addresse, which could be annoying if like me you're receiving tickets for a number of people. Do I look like a Lisa?! (Cough, except on Tuesday evenings down at Madam JoJos :P )

I've just rung See and changed the address of our tickets today to be work rather than home to avoid the annoyance. If they haven't sent them out then it's easy to do. The girl I spoke to said that depending on the area of delivery (i.e. how dodgy) they may need proof of ID for the addresse, which could be annoying if like me you're receiving tickets for a number of people. Do I look like a Lisa?! (Cough, except on Tuesday evenings down at Madam JoJos :P )

I've just rung See to change the address for 2 of our party then have gone on to the order checker (not that I have any doubt in See's ability what so ever you understand :P ) and these orders are now showing as 'customer services will call you regarding this order' in the order status line... Hmmmmm...

I don't understand the problem.... If people are going to be at work during week days why didn't they request for the tickets to be sent to their work address.... we have always had our tickets delivered to my Hubby's work address, three years of glastonbury, two years at Reading and all the many many gigs we have attended.... :P

I don't understand the problem.... If people are going to be at work during week days why didn't they request for the tickets to be sent to their work address.... we have always had our tickets delivered to my Hubby's work address, three years of glastonbury, two years at Reading and all the many many gigs we have attended.... :P

I can't have them delivered to work either, I work on a University in a building that is quarter of a mile long so I don't think they would find me (or be bothered to!)

Luckily my boyfriends parents are retired so we have them delivered there!

Don't worry - DX is a much better organisation than SMS. It was set up about 20 years ago (during a Royal Mail strike) as a means of lawyers etc being able to send post to each other.

They are very experienced at handling post. In the law firm that I work at (and pretty much the same story at all law firms) 95% of post is sent via the DX (stands for Document exchange). If I have to send a physical document to another firm of lawyers it goes by DX rather than post...that doesn't guarantee they don't lose things or make mistakes but I think they are a real credible alternative to RM....

Good luck everyone...!