The "I Have My Ticket" Thread!

Guest voliminal

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Download tickets yesterday and Rage tickets today, bus ticket paid for and I'm all set :P

Although did find it slightly odd that the deliver chap of my download tickets asked me to move out my own doorway for him to take a photo of it o.0

My tickets have arrived at the shop where I ordered them, so I expect they'll be out in the next day or two. I really hope its not tomorrow - I'll be working, and I don't want to traipse all the way down to my local Post Office depot again. Still, good times!

Guys if anyone is still waiting for tickets from see tickets, especially if you are 5 day camping, you might want to give them a call!

My friend just called to see when his would be coming as it is going to his friends house and his friend is going on holiday on thursday. He has ordered 5 day tickets and is leaving his house on Tuesday next week.

They told him the ticket wouldnt be with him until next Thursday!

He went mad at them as he has booked and paid for the 2 extra days camping and they had to go off and check the t&c before they came to admit they were wrong and tell him he now has to pick them up at the entrance!!!!

He's fuming!!

Eeeek!