Which Headliners Will You Be Seeing?

Guest Desmond 48

Now all the headliners are out, who will you be seeing?

Kasabian, Prodigy, Pet Shop Boys or Imogen Heap on one night and Kings of Leon, David Guetta, Cheryl Cole or The Charlatans on the next.

For me, it's gonna be Prodigy the first night and Kings of Leon the second night. Prodigy always put on a brilliant show and I can't bring myself to miss them and KOL are brilliant live and I want to finish the weekend on a high.

Bit gutted about not seeing Kasabian or David Guetta, but (unfortunately) there will always be clashes.

(Btw, I'm not 100% certain Imogen Heap is headlining. Chances are she is though)

Kings of leon for sunday as the over 3 dont really appeal to me but im killing myself over Kasabian v Prodigy i know Prodigy will be far superior but aint seen Kasabian before..... Most likey make my decision on the night for that one but Kings of leon is an easy choice for me on the sunday.

prodigy and david guetta for me

never seen david guetta before but i've seen kings of leon and personally i don't think they're great (but each to their own) and i refuse to miss the prodigy. :P

Same

I was contemplating watching prodigy but I watched them last year at Leeds and well I have never seen Kasabian and well apparently they're amazing live.

The KOL day well all the other headliners are gash apart from Charlatans so I may get my girlfriend to go there set and stand there with a video recorder.

Pet Shop Boys and Charlatans

I have seen the others over and over and am getting an ickle bit bored of them so just going to go something different (saying that it will be the 6th time I have seen the Charlatns)

All best plans and all that, I will probably be reet off me face and be dragged to Prodigy with everyone else

Im panning on The Prodigy and Kings of Leon

The Prodigy as they're not going to be touring for years after September they have said

Kings of Leon just cus Im not fussed over the other headliners, Charlatans I like but I prefere KOL.

The Ash wildcard on 4th stage rumour just made things a bit more interesting tho

Kasabian/prodigy is the worst clash of the weekend seems most people agree. Think I will be watching Kasabian & KOL though having seen prodigy at Leeds last year. Last time I watched both main stage headliners at V was strokes/Muse in 04 I think.