Backdoor Links :)

Guest glastonbury2008

wow managed to get through amazingly quick too, got my confirmation email now also. Feels very un-see. Maybe they got a kick up the bum finally!

Forgot to add a car parking ticket in with all the excitment though, does anyone know if you can add it later? Will they have sold out?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big apologies to those of you getting a Sold Out message from Seetickets - it has NOT sold out. Please keep trying.

3 minutes ago via web There is a HUGE amount of demand on the Glasto site and the Seetickets page (hence slowness) but there ARE still tickets available

5 minutes ago via web 9.11am: The tickets have NOT yet sold out - please keep trying 0844 412 4635 and http://www.seetickets.com/g2010

10 minutes ago via web

This is from tiwtter

I've got 4 so far today in different transactions... booking pages galore.... can I help anyone?

I think there is a difference for people who have got through and people who havent-

If you have got through its EASY to get through again and its not coming up as sold out

However for people who still havent got through it may still be coming up as sold out :S

I've got order pages open so i can help if anyone needs it

well as experiences go (and this is my first at buying ticket as I always work) that was HORRIBLE! I got stuck in a loop where I clicked 'click here' and NOTHING happened, repeatedly, in two browsers, almost as if the link led nowhere.

And now it tells me I'm 'in a queue' . . . .

however, there is some karma in the world and my mother has got through and bought two so I've got a year off work!!! first one since 1989 :P

wow managed to get through amazingly quick too, got my confirmation email now also. Feels very un-see. Maybe they got a kick up the bum finally!

Forgot to add a car parking ticket in with all the excitment though, does anyone know if you can add it later? Will they have sold out?

I got through to purchse tickets at 08:56 it said sold out a couple fo times then let me through to book. Put all detaails in and then went to confirm order and got that invalid page not found. Hit back then reconfirmed the order and got booking confirmation for my m8.

See tickets are crap though. Now we have to wait all day to see if they take the money are not. Their booking system is rubbish.

How long have people waited on the "your request has been placed in a queue" page for?