Rage Factor

Guest lharris92

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got sent 2 tickets instead of 1, do you know anyone who'd like to buy my spare?

If you're a male in the 20/30's with short dark hair, i think you could use this spare ticket.

Please send a personal message if interested.

My mate's got a ticket but he has decided he can't afford to go, and said he'll give it to me as I live in (south) London. How big are the pics? We look absolutely nothing alike (I have a bald head and he's got an Anne Widdicombe style fringe!).

My mate's got a ticket but he has decided he can't afford to go, and said he'll give it to me as I live in (south) London. How big are the pics? We look absolutely nothing alike (I have a bald head and he's got an Anne Widdicombe style fringe!).

i still haven't got my tickets. i spoke to see on the phone yesterday and if they're not here by friday we should call them to let them know. there will be a box office onsite and they will arrange for duplicates to be picked up there. to do this you need your booking reference, photo id and something with your name and address on. that's for every ticket holder, ie my booking is in my name for 2 tickets but my friend also has to bring appropriate id to get her ticket. printing off your booking confirmation email might be an idea too.

here's hoping they arrive before friday. :mellow:

'CONFIRMED. L'AMOUR LA MORGUE HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE BILL THIS SUNDAY WITH RATM AT FINSBURY PARK. CHAOS ENSUES......RT X'

From http://twitter.com/ian_watkins

What was the point of the fan vote?! I certainly didn't vote for this.

I feel sorry for those who aint got the tix yet, I purposefully paid for my tickets to be delivered via special delivery because I didn't want the tickets not to come and I'd have something to fall back on. Best £5 I ever spent.

Was worried for a bit about travel though. I'm flying in on sat from Newcastle and with the BA looming I was certain it was gonna be cancelled.

However I'm really looking forward to it now.

so, no tickets still for me. my train and hotel are non-refundable (travelling from edinburgh) so i might as well head down anyway and hope that the collection at an onsite box office all works out and isn't a massive clusterf**k like i imagine it'll be.

edit: aha! this just up on facebook:

IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION ** "There are still around a thousand tickets remaining that are being sent by registered post today with emails to everyone. In addition, SEE Tickets will have a collection/report issue point on arrival at the site to follow up things. As long as people have their CONFIRM NUMBER with them and VALID ID things will be ok" - RATM Gig Organiser
Edited by scaryclaireyfairy