Doherty Acting Up In Press Conference

Guest k1n60fthew0rld

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh come on, i've done worse than that on nights out! A bit of beer never hurt anybody (except George Best).

If you listen carefully, Carl asks her what she's doing here - i.e. 'backstage'. There's an NME camera in the background, so obviously it was some kind of exclusive interview but the cheeky c*nts from LASF obviously got in there somehow when they weren't supposed to be there.

I don't get the outrage, The Libs are notoriously 'rock and roll' as the reporter so cringeworthingly put it, and to interview them LIVE for a lighthearted, daytime magazine show is ludicrous. They should stick to covering stories about jumpers for budgies and cater to their dribbling demographic rather than try and scoop an interview with one of the most out of control bands in the world. No doubt the Daily Mail will be all over this like a f*cking rash this time tomorrow...

EDIT: Oh, and Pete Doherty is a legend. In my eyes anyway.

Edited by CiderFiend

should have known that out of that whole day, everyone would jump on the little incident outside, where peter was only having a laugh for gods sake. i was more captivated by the way they handled the interviewer's tedious questions with such wit and charm (especially the guy from the sun), and the beautiful set they played after... is no one getting bored of picking on the guy with the drug addiction? seriously, snoooore...

“It’s either gonna be the four of us alone or in front of 100,000 people.”

"It’s hard to justify taking 150 quid of someone’s money to make them wander round from one sponsored stage to another sponsored stage.”

http://drownedinsound.com/in_depth/4139596...-the-libertines

Edited by Winston Legthigh

Fact, Pete Doherty is a twat

He was in manchester at the weekend, walking around Aflecks Palace and picked up a salt and pepper shaker and told my friend who owned the shop, can I take these, she rightly told him to f**k riight off and pay for it like everyone else in her shop would.

A poet - Certainly not

Teachers can use Ian brown and other artiists work when teaching Poetry, he claims to be a poet but then again he also claimed he was brought up in Foster Care being passed from one home to another, which much have been really hard for his loving, middle class parents to hear.

Comparisons to Peter Andre, completly true, he is a media playing monkey. Saying lots of people will be there to watch him, I have seen thousands of people turn up to watch Amy Whinehouse in her Heyday just to see if she turns up and or falls over.

He is not a legend for his music, he makes his own publicity based on his drug fuelled antics, I am not squeeky clean but where I come from if you spit on someone who deserve a smack in the Gob, he is a zit ridden, rancid, bog eyed f**ker who can't hold a note.

Fact, Pete Doherty is a twat

He was in manchester at the weekend, walking around Aflecks Palace and picked up a salt and pepper shaker and told my friend who owned the shop, can I take these, she rightly told him to f**k riight off and pay for it like everyone else in her shop would.

A poet - Certainly not

Teachers can use Ian brown and other artiists work when teaching Poetry, he claims to be a poet but then again he also claimed he was brought up in Foster Care being passed from one home to another, which much have been really hard for his loving, middle class parents to hear.

Comparisons to Peter Andre, completly true, he is a media playing monkey. Saying lots of people will be there to watch him, I have seen thousands of people turn up to watch Amy Whinehouse in her Heyday just to see if she turns up and or falls over.

He is not a legend for his music, he makes his own publicity based on his drug fuelled antics, I am not squeeky clean but where I come from if you spit on someone who deserve a smack in the Gob, he is a zit ridden, rancid, bog eyed f**ker who can't hold a note.