Glastonbury Ticket Cancelled

Guest steveyt

I'm sure it will get sorted as well but you shouldn't have to go through this as I can't imagine how I would be feeling if I was you right now. As soon as it was discovered See should have most apologetically sorted it rather than you having the run around.

Hope it's resolved soon :P

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a reply.

I'm not getting my ticket :P

Dear Stephen

Thank you for your enquiry.

We are sorry to hear that your payment for your tickets was not successful. Seetickets have confirmed that the transaction failed. The most common reason for this is insufficient funds, but there are many other reasons why transactions sometimes do not process - for instance if any of the information in putted is incorrect, or if there is any suspicion of fraud on the account.

We do encourage people to check their bank if there is any doubt about their transaction having been processed; and allowed a 2 day grace period for the reconciliation of such issues at the end of the balance payment period.

Having reviewed your customer service log with Seetickets, it would appear that you were abusive to the operative to whom you spoke last; and that numerous members of their team have already explained the situation to you.

Unfortunately we aren't able to reinstate your order; and will not correspond further on the issue.

Regards

Glastonbury Festival

I've only spoken to 2 people at seetickets since I received the email. The first guy explained the situation and I spoke to his manager. At no point was a abusive towards the manager or his call agent.

I've been explained the situation numerous times? twice I believe

I'm so gutted

I got a reply.

I'm not getting my ticket :P

Dear Stephen

Thank you for your enquiry.

We are sorry to hear that your payment for your tickets was not successful. Seetickets have confirmed that the transaction failed. The most common reason for this is insufficient funds, but there are many other reasons why transactions sometimes do not process - for instance if any of the information in putted is incorrect, or if there is any suspicion of fraud on the account.

We do encourage people to check their bank if there is any doubt about their transaction having been processed; and allowed a 2 day grace period for the reconciliation of such issues at the end of the balance payment period.

Having reviewed your customer service log with Seetickets, it would appear that you were abusive to the operative to whom you spoke last; and that numerous members of their team have already explained the situation to you.

Unfortunately we aren't able to reinstate your order; and will not correspond further on the issue.

Regards

Glastonbury Festival

I've only spoken to 2 people at seetickets since I received the email. The first guy explained the situation and I spoke to his manager. At no point was a abusive towards the manager or his call agent.

I've been explained the situation numerous times? twice I believe

I'm so gutted

I am so shocked that they have not sorted this out for you. Why should the customer be responsible for making sure the money comes out of their account when confirmation has been received. You don't have to do this with anything else you buy. Absolutely gutted for you. :P

I'd be getting onto Citizen's Advice or BBC Watchdog or something like that.

Keeping everything crossed for you that you get a ticket in the resale as I know I would be devo'd :P

If you weren't abusive to them then i would go down that route and prove them to be liars, then contact Eavis direct by way of letter and explain your situation how they lied to the Glasto Office etc and is Glastonbury Festival happy having a company that lies to its customers.

I'll be trying on the re-sale.

I just feel like someone has robbed me. I haven't done anything wrong, I've been accused of being a liar and abusive on the telephone which is untrue :P

I can't email them back as they won't speak to me and I not even entertaining calling seetickets after what they have put me through. I think if i did call them again, I would end up losing my temper and fall right into their trap.

I've been totally owned by seetickets

Guest musiclove123

My money hadn't gone out for a week of paying so I rang up. They said everything is fine. I kept ringing though and eventually they tell me that the money hasn't come out due to THIER error and 'can we take the payment now please. Oh we were going to call you.' It makes you wonder whether they were going to or whether they were just going to cancel the ticket with no effort to get in contact with me

You are certainly not the only one this has happened to - I have read a very similar story elsewhere, and the 48 hour extension to the balance paying deadline was due to problems with them taking payments. I suspect there are a load of people in this position, some of whom may not even know yet, and SeeTickets just think it will be easier to re-sell the tickets than to chase everybody up.

They really are a shower of sh*te

You are certainly not the only one this has happened to - I have read a very similar story elsewhere, and the 48 hour extension to the balance paying deadline was due to problems with them taking payments. I suspect there are a load of people in this position, some of whom may not even know yet, and SeeTickets just think it will be easier to re-sell the tickets than to chase everybody up.

They really are a shower of sh*te

• 2 weeks later...