Glastonbury Ticket Cancelled

Guest steveyt

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aah, well done, fantastic news!

I also got my ticket in yesterday's resale, but had I not, it would've been my own stupid fault for not being organised enough to try on the original t-day.

Whereas it would've been really sad if you'd been unsuccessful yesterday!

i had an email this morning from seetickets saying:

'Thankyou for your order for GLASTONBURY 2010 FULL PRICE SEE A/C at Worthy Farm, Pilton-Somerset on 27/06/2010.

Unfortunately we have been unable to obtain the funds from your card issuer, so we were unable to complete the order. This may be due to insufficient funds or because incorrect card data was entered at the time of booking.

Don't worry though, your order is on hold for you, but we do need you to register some new, valid, card details in order to secure your purchase.

Please use the following link . . . .

they gave until midday on the 15th april to re-enter my details. i have done so and all seems to be ok when i track my order on seeticket website. i wont rest until the money has left my bank though!

Just had a minor panic about my tickets. Got em in the resale and the money came out last night but it showed up as "tickets" on my statement and not "Glastonbury" as the confirmation email had said. I know that might sound daft but after all the stories i've heard I thought it best to double check.

Also I took quite a risk by giving my details to one of the senior posters on the forum who posted his number and had the booking page open at a time when mine wouldn't connect. Brown trousers time for a bit but the guy was genuine and sorted my tickets for me no problem.

The risks i'm willing to take for Glastonbury eh?

Edited by farewellandgoodnight

Just reading this thread made me feel very nervous so i checked see tickets tracker and it has all my details saying i've payed £140 plus the £4.95 postal charge and £15 car park ticket and i have a comformation email and i checked my bank statement of Jan - Feb and it has on there £159.95 taken i doesnt say glastonbury though it just says Tickets and a number 0871 220 0260, so am i okay?

And congratulations on getting your ticket Steveyt.

Congrats Stevey. A few years ago, when you could keep refreshing the booking page once you were in (2007? 2008?), I had a queue of people waiting on the phone for me to book their tickets, thanks to my best mate from uni. At one point, a girl rang and went, "Oh my God, is this the Glastonbury ticket line???" I was like - eer no, who is this? No one even knew her, she'd got my number through a friend of a friend of a friend and on it goes. Very random occurance.

Point is - I must have processed about 6 different cards that day from people who had never met me, they just trusted me because they knew my mate from uni and 'cause of Glasto.