Glastonbury Ticket Cancelled

Guest steveyt

I'm fuming right now.

Paid balance off for Glastonbury ticket on 26/02/10 - received confirmation email saying all is good.

Checked my bank balance mid month to see no Glastonbury on my bank statement - Call up seetickets to be told its fine it has gone through, it must be a problem with the bank.

Call bank, no problems their end advised to give it another 2 days. " days pass still no money out of my account - I call seetickets to be told again it has been taken out.

Receive email today saying the ticket has been cancelled - called seetickets, will not help me and hung up on me :P

Do i have any rights here ??

Edited by steveyt

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posts like this make me feel a bit sick. Esp as I have not seen the proof of money exiting my account just my hubbys word that it has.

I NEED TO SEE THE TRANSACTION GODAMMIT.

I really hope you get it sorted out.

I am not going to sleep again tonight because of this post.

If you have the confirmation and the ref then I would call back at ask what the f**k is going on.

I did not have the monies taken from my account at first, however they did ring me and ask me to pay again( after checking the bank first) I then rang back and paid.

If you have the Ref then they must have taken the order, if they did not contact you to say its not gone through then they are at fault.

If you get no Joy I would contact the festival direct and explain what's gone on and even point them at this thread...

had the same sort of thing, when i paid the balance i put in the wrong 3 digit no. of the back of the card. still got the confirmation email- but noticed after a couple of days that the money had not gone out, called see tickets and they said all was fine, another couple of days goes by no money taken, then see call and email me saying the ordered had failed, gave them the right details- money went that day and a second confirmation email arrived arrived. all ok.

the main point is that they STILL HAVE YOUR TICKET AS THE RESALE OF CANCELLED TICKETS HAS NOT YET HAPPENED, PERHAPS WE SHOULD ALL START EMAILING SEE TICKETS (and GFL) ON YOUR BEHALF DEMANDING THEY GIVE YOU YOUR TICKETS...!

had the same sort of thing, when i paid the balance i put in the wrong 3 digit no. of the back of the card. still got the confirmation email- but noticed after a couple of days that the money had not gone out, called see tickets and they said all was fine, another couple of days goes by no money taken, then see call and email me saying the ordered had failed, gave them the right details- money went that day and a second confirmation email arrived arrived. all ok.

the main point is that they STILL HAVE YOUR TICKET AS THE RESALE OF CANCELLED TICKETS HAS NOT YET HAPPENED, PERHAPS WE SHOULD ALL START EMAILING SEE TICKETS (and GFL) ON YOUR BEHALF DEMANDING THEY GIVE YOU YOUR TICKETS...!

Thanks for all the advice - I'm still not sure what i do from here.

These are the facts,

I paid the balance on 26/02/10 and received a confirmation. Checked my balance every day for the following week and no confirmation. Called them up and was told the payment was fine, I had my confirmation and everything was fine. I keep checking to see if the money has come out, nothing. I call seetickets around the 17th (Wednesday) to again tell them the money hasnt come out. Again I'm told its fine, you have your confirmation. I tell the guy that it needs to come out soon because my account will not have enough cleared funds by this time next week, which he replies "it's fine, we have taken the payment"

Then i receive a email today saying it's cancelled

When I call them up, they say they have been emailing me and calling me. At the time I hadn't checked my phone, but now I have checked it I don't have any messages on there. I'm not sure how long answer-phone messages stay on so it may be possible they did leave message and it's deleted, but I know for sure that I haven't received any emails from them. I check my mail daily and the junk just in case

The guy says nothing he can do - he goes away and comes back to tell me the day tickets go on re-sale. I request his manager, just go round in circles again and then he hangs up.

Sorry for the ramblings...feel pretty drained right now

Manager: Dick Vernon

Glastonbury Festival Office

28 Northload Street

Glastonbury

Somerset BA6 9JJ

T: 01458 834 596

F: 01458 833 235

email: office@glastonburyfestivals.co.uk

Hopefully they can get this sorted for you. I can't believe how Seetickets have been with you it's a disgrace. You've done everything right and they need to take responsibility and sort it out for you. Fingers crossed :P

Best of luck steveyt.

This sort of shizzle makes everyone twitchy.

Called the number, but no answer. Will try again in 15

ggid, luck with this im sure u will get it sorted. at the end of the day, as long as the sell a ticket to some one it makes no difference to them..

failing that try traiding standards, or who ever it is can push iy for you.