What I love about this forum

Guest jeffie

I love this forum for threads like this. There's been a lot of negativity and slagging off just lately, so it's nice to just chat happily about Glasto and that :P

I'm feeling excited cos I just saw that new Jimi Hendrix video that was filmed at Glasto and have ME in it :P98 days...

Edited by BlackHole2006

See it's stuff like THAT that makes me excited. SHIT! 98 DAYS?! Not that long is it?!!

Cos I save up the money and I got a job :P. Parents are also considering taking me to Latitude so I can see Belle and Sebastian but I'm going to Reading alone with a friend. Quite nervous about it and will probably leave after the final headline act finishes on Sunday to avoid the infamous rioting. But excited all the same.

Edited by geztival_09

I just feel this forum allows me to keep in touch with developments, and helps me increase the anticipation, remenice about glastos' gone by, get expert help, and dish out some opinions now and again.. I do also like the light hearted banter which sums up the glasto ethos of being a fun (not threatening) festival.

My doctor says it helps relieve my anxiety for the days I am not at Glastonbury. Never seem to have a problem when I am there though :P

• 1 month later...