Cups of Piss

Guest ninja-style

what about all the mud (which will most deinfately have allsorts in it from peoples shoes (even cow crap!), and sweat, and rain, and beer when its thrown, and food when its spilt

its a festival for gods sake, if you can handle being unclean go to a gig

ps: i just want to add i dont pee in cups and throw it and dont like it if i lands on me, but if it does im not going to cry and complain, im going to think "oh bugger, oh well, back to the festival"

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can handle all that, I've been going to festivals for 6 years, I think I know the score, I just don't want to be soaked in piss, or have piss soaked clothes stinking out my tent!

As for preferring to be hit by a flying bottle, err yeah sure, I'd rather have a headache, bruising and concussion than be soaked in piss, cos that makes it all fine doesn't it :P

Edited by whotookthegoodname

whilst struggling through the crowd to maximo park in the queens head on the thurs there was a twat pissing against one of the bins, needless to say people were giving him a wide berth as he was doing a bit of swaying.... shame he didnt notice the major splashback was absolutely drenching him in his own piss! :P

ive been going to festivals for 15 years and seen it all, even someone taking a shit next to a bin,

i dont think anyone wants to be covered in piss :P if they do, theyve got issues, or a fetish haha

but it happens, unfortunately

ive seen just as many girls do it as boys but sadly is the drunken yobby guys that think its hillarious to throw it

evryones opinion differs, mine is if your too deseperate to wade out of the crowd to a toilet do it in a cup and empty it into the grass where its soaked up, i dont mind it being on the bottom of my wellies, but dont want it on my body

Nonsense.

You haven't got a clue about pollution, but the environmental monitoring folks certainly do. If even a small percentage of the 200,000 folks at the festival piss in the fields, hedges and streams the water table gets noticably polluted. If this continues the festival will lose its license.

edit: typo

Do you know why they've clamped down on people pissing in hedges/streams etc? Do you know why the Green Police have to walk around the site? Is it just to be awkward? :P

Nope - it's to stop selfish, lazy twats showing a complete disregard for other festival goers and the land they're supposed to live on and respect for 5 days.

FFS - I can't believe the attitude of some people. Pissing ANYWHERE other than the toilets is disgusting, lazy and unacceptable.

ok then smart arse, are they going to monitor the air for cigarette smoke as well, what about all the fumes from our cars? and the lorrys, are they going to ask to poor trees and hedges if they can breathe?

glastonbury does what it can and does it well, it does more than pretty much every other festival to be greener and all the other festivals are still running, as for the urinating and litter you ever been to leeds / reading? its a far worse problem there, they still have their license

ok then smart arse, are they going to monitor the air for cigarette smoke as well, what about all the fumes from our cars? and the lorrys, are they going to ask to poor trees and hedges if they can breathe?

glastonbury does what it can and does it well, it does more than pretty much every other festival to be greener and all the other festivals are still running, as for the urinating and litter you ever been to leeds / reading? its a far worse problem there, they still have their license

Ive studied human behaviour amongs other things. The sort of c**t that throws any sort of missile in a crowd of happy festival goers is the sort of person that A has personal behavour/esteem problems B would not admit it was them if you were lucky enough to find them C They will prob be the sort to show off in a crowd but when onn their own would be as quiet as a mouse. AND D IF I HAPPEN TO SEE A c**t THROWING A MISSILE IN THE CROWD I WILL PERSONNALY PUNCH THEM TOO FUK. I mean the missiles always hit some one of uss, ITS TIME TO STAND UP AGAINST THE PISS ARTISTS AND STAMP IT OUT. T is about everyone having a good time not to get knocked out or soaked inn piss. I herd they will be watchin King tuts for so called c**ts as there were a few casualties from bottles 2009 BAD CRACK LETS STOMP THE c**tS OUT,Fair enough piss in a cup and pour it onn the grass but dont try to injure youre fellow peers .Says alot about the c**ts personalitys PEACE TO ALL T JUNKIES BRING ONN SUMMER

Ive studied human behaviour amongs other things. The sort of c**t that throws any sort of missile in a crowd of happy festival goers is the sort of person that A has personal behavour/esteem problems B would not admit it was them if you were lucky enough to find them C They will prob be the sort to show off in a crowd but when onn their own would be as quiet as a mouse. AND D IF I HAPPEN TO SEE A c**t THROWING A MISSILE IN THE CROWD I WILL PERSONNALY PUNCH THEM TOO FUK. I mean the missiles always hit some one of uss, ITS TIME TO STAND UP AGAINST THE PISS ARTISTS AND STAMP IT OUT. T is about everyone having a good time not to get knocked out or soaked inn piss. I herd they will be watchin King tuts for so called c**ts as there were a few casualties from bottles 2009 BAD CRACK LETS STOMP THE c**tS OUT,Fair enough piss in a cup and pour it onn the grass but dont try to injure youre fellow peers .Says alot about the c**ts personalitys PEACE TO ALL T JUNKIES BRING ONN SUMMER