Preggers Meet

Guest feefeetee

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a dream last night that I had to get a helping hand to get up to the longdrops, some middle-aged bloke had to shunt me up from behind so I could get into the cubicle :P WHy there was no steps up, I don't know! And they were posh in there too, like a tardis instead of a turdis!

Thanks 4AM, IVF is quite stressfull on top of everything aswell but gonna keeping our heads up and fingers crossed fo next time. Thanks again for your kind words. Was looking forwad to seeing everyone but might be a bit too much for my wife, have to wait and see.

Yeah. I have some close friends who tried it 3 times and the closest they got was a miscarriage at 5-6 weeks. They've now gone the adoption route (Kaz thinks time is against her, body clock etc etc) and should, fingers crossed, be getting a kiddie before the year's out. I've seen the IVF hurt them every time. Thankfully, they've been taking comfort in each other rather than let it drive them apart. Best of luck anyway and much love.

Hi

This will be my 11th glasto but my 1st glasto being 5 and 1/2 months preggers with my 1st! I am very excited about glasto anyway, but also how this year will be different than other years as all i know is having a drinky poos and lots of exploring of the site :P . I will be intrested in meeting up also, good to meet new people going through expereiences same as me at a festival and hopefully be keep in touch and meet up when we take our bubbas next year! I'll keep my eyes open for the meet details.

Hi

This will be my 11th glasto but my 1st glasto being 5 and 1/2 months preggers with my 1st! I am very excited about glasto anyway, but also how this year will be different than other years as all i know is having a drinky poos and lots of exploring of the site :P . I will be intrested in meeting up also, good to meet new people going through expereiences same as me at a festival and hopefully be keep in touch and meet up when we take our bubbas next year! I'll keep my eyes open for the meet details.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Folks.

Just thought I'd bump (no pun intended) the thread for you with a snippet of news. We had our 20 week scan last Friday, Mum & Baby both in good health and it's a girl! Whilst this may not seem like the biggest news story on the planet, I should point out that this will be the first girl born in my family for 3 generations (My Grandad had 2 sons, his 2 sons had 2 sons, my brother has 2 sons and I have a son already) so it's something of an event for us all.

Hello Folks.

Just thought I'd bump (no pun intended) the thread for you with a snippet of news. We had our 20 week scan last Friday, Mum & Baby both in good health and it's a girl! Whilst this may not seem like the biggest news story on the planet, I should point out that this will be the first girl born in my family for 3 generations (My Grandad had 2 sons, his 2 sons had 2 sons, my brother has 2 sons and I have a son already) so it's something of an event for us all.

Yeyyy for all being well, and congratulations on finding out about your little girl!! We're similar with boys in our family, my Dad has 5 girls, the last little boy in my side was born 28 years ago, so my Mum was over the moon with ours being a little boy. On the other hand, my in-laws only have male grandchildren so far, this'll be their third :P

• 2 weeks later...

How's everyone coping in the heat?

I'm 30 weeks now, and I have to say, it really is going to be slow-going at Glasto, couldn't go far without feeling zapped of energy. Will have to just keep eating, constantly :P

Also got gallstones though, so on a very low fat diet, I can see me sending out for frozen yoghurt quite a bit, getting hubby to run back to me with it.

Oh, and I am bloody enormous!!! Ultra-supportive bump support ordered, though.

How's everyone coping in the heat?

I'm 30 weeks now, and I have to say, it really is going to be slow-going at Glasto, couldn't go far without feeling zapped of energy. Will have to just keep eating, constantly :P

Also got gallstones though, so on a very low fat diet, I can see me sending out for frozen yoghurt quite a bit, getting hubby to run back to me with it.

Oh, and I am bloody enormous!!! Ultra-supportive bump support ordered, though.

• 2 weeks later...

I was 32 weeks on Friday, the heat is taking it out of me too, lots of keeping in the shade being fanned by minions for Mrs RM and I at Glasto, methinks :lol:

Well, we may well see you two in the family campervan field before the meet, we're getting there late Tuesday night/overnight (got an ante-natal class on Tuesday night, so depends what they're talking about in that session on what time we leave).

When did we say, Thursday? At the Radical Midwives tent? What time's the footy on, and we can do it a couple of hours after that, give us waddlers time to get up there ;) Though I doubt we'll be going to the Glasto World cup this year anyway, probably just be chillin' up at the camper, or that direction, on Thursday.

This is my last week at work, start maternity leave on Monday!!! WOOHOOOO

Hi everyone

This is my first ever glasto and first ever baby on the way! I love a challenge!! Haha! So any tips would be MEGA gratefully recieved :)

I heard about this meet up a few months ago but didnt wanna tempt fate by arranging anything!

I'll be 20 weeks tomorrow and having my scan tomorrow too :) YAY!! Cant wait to see our Little Sloth again! Not going to find out what sex it is though so we're keeping it a surprise (mainly to help me thru the labour!!) Hehe!

So...if someone would kindly re-post the info of the meet so I can go and make some yummy food (the baby wants it, not me!) and then check back. Sorry for asking for a re-post but i'm starvin :)

Hope everyone is sound and enjoying the little break in the hot weather today :)

Love Mand xxxx

Hi

I'm new to the forum but will also be preggers this year at Glasto (3rd). I will be 24 weeks. Really looking forward to it, but would be grateful for advice on where to camp etc; and any other advice for being pregnant at Glasto.

Would also like to meet up with you all if there is something organised.

Thanks

Debs :)