Guest luckysalt

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its very simple really,

overall worldwide sales Deftones are bigger than Biffy

overall worldwide popularity of bands Deftones are bigger than Biffy

overall placing of acts at festivals in Europe Deftones would be higher than Biffy

overall placing of acts at festivals in the USA Deftones would be higher than Biffy

placing of bands at Download Deftones would be higher than Biffy

placing of bands at Reading Biffy would be higher than Deftones

Its very simple really,

overall worldwide sales Deftones are bigger than Biffy

overall worldwide popularity of bands Deftones are bigger than Biffy

overall placing of acts at festivals in Europe Deftones would be higher than Biffy

overall placing of acts at festivals in the USA Deftones would be higher than Biffy

placing of bands at Download Deftones would be higher than Biffy

placing of bands at Reading Biffy would be higher than Deftones

This folder seems to be dwindling at the mo and there seem to be fewer and fewer people in my list online these days when i go on - so who i thought id update it somewhat.

Which of you guys are still playing a reasonable amount and ill add you.

This folder seems to be dwindling at the mo and there seem to be fewer and fewer people in my list online these days when i go on - so who i thought id update it somewhat.

Which of you guys are still playing a reasonable amount and ill add you.

I can't see why they're making the effort to ensure AC/DC and BFMV don't clash. I understood last year with The Prodigy and Slipknot as both are hugely popular. But AC/DC dwarf BFMV in terms of popularity stakes. I can see the Main Stage area being well and truly flooded for them. Don't get me wrong, I imagine Bullet will have a sizeable following there, but nothing on the same sort of scale.

That's all well and good. But what about that horrendous clash that I try not to think about that occurs on the Sunday night!? Hmm?

As for the Prodigy/Slipknot thing. Correct me if I'm wrong here folks but I though the only reason they had issues with that is because Prodigy wanted to play in the dark!!!

I can't see why they're making the effort to ensure AC/DC and BFMV don't clash. I understood last year with The Prodigy and Slipknot as both are hugely popular. But AC/DC dwarf BFMV in terms of popularity stakes. I can see the Main Stage area being well and truly flooded for them. Don't get me wrong, I imagine Bullet will have a sizeable following there, but nothing on the same sort of scale.