Biggles Wartime Band

Guest dingbat2

They were wonderful last year when I saw them in the bandstand up near Croissant Neuf tent, outside in the sunshine. Great fun atmosphere ending with everyone dancing about or joining in a a big conga!

Glad to hear they will probably play again this year - lovely festival experience !

Edited by DaveMac

Brilliant. If that video doesn't make you smile, then maybe Glastonbury isn't for you!

That really is fantastic news that Biggles are now TBC. So fantastic in fact that I have now paid the remaining balance on my ticket. I think Biggles were the first band I ever saw at Glasto too in 2004 in the Croissant Neuf tent. They really know how to have a good time. Saw them again last year on the bandstand, almost identical set (even the jokes) and it was still amazing. I hope to see them again this year, and hope they still haven't changed their set!