Megafaun

Mountain Man

Nurses

Papercuts

The Ruby Suns

Snowman T

imber Timbre

The Wilderness Of Manitoba

puh, I hope I got that right... as last year, was expecting a bit more, but lots of bands I dont know, so...

UNTHANKS! i am quite happy about...

oh yes, and I am already discovering SNOWMAN. wild! pretty noisy, and the overall feeling (ANTLERS, BLACK MOUNTAIN) it seems a little bit more diverse this year, already. (first impression...)

the announcement today does show though, that the whole twitterlist was a complete dead end.

;-)

Edited by langerabend

Could not believe my eyes when I saw the Felice Brothers in the list. Ian Felice has a voice to die for and 3 fantastic albums to their name. I am happy !! Maybe Simone (Duke and the King) will join his brothers for a special reunion.

check this for a taster.

Jessica Lea Mayfield but no Avett Brothers? And while it's cool to see the Felice Brothers on there (not to pick on them, just sort of similar bands, hell, they're even both family bands haha), it's just a bummer not to see the Avetts. One of my favorites.

Also, again running off the Jessica Lea Mayfield tangent, The Black Keys would really throw some noise into the mix. Hell of a live act to boot.

Even so, that's a ridiculously good line up.

Edited by Cauchy

Could not believe my eyes when I saw the Felice Brothers in the list. Ian Felice has a voice to die for and 3 fantastic albums to their name. I am happy !! Maybe Simone (Duke and the King) will join his brothers for a special reunion.

check this for a taster.

Simone never left did he? I thought The Duke & The King was/is just a side project.

I read a report last year saying that he was not happy just being the drummer and backing singer and that he needed a change of direction following the loss of his wife/partners unborn child. He played on yonder is the clock but he is not on the latest web site pics.

Simone is an author of a couple of well liked books and ,I believe,he has lectured on the college circuit. Obviously a man with a few strings to his bow.

I also read that he'd be happy to join up with his brothers occasionally,hence my hopes.

I'm gonna have to find out where I read these reports aren't I !!!

Haven't posted for a while due to lack of anything interesting to add, however having gone into a bit of a spotify frenzy since last week, I thought it was time to say that I am loving The Antlers( How good is Hospice??) Megafaun( Why have they been removed?) and Elliott Brood( Can't wait to see them live). Thats about all i've got round to as I keep repeating their albums. The Felice Brothers is also a top result. This is only going to get better!

D & S

Haven't posted for a while due to lack of anything interesting to add, however having gone into a bit of a spotify frenzy since last week, I thought it was time to say that I am loving The Antlers( How good is Hospice??) Megafaun( Why have they been removed?) and Elliott Brood( Can't wait to see them live). Thats about all i've got round to as I keep repeating their albums. The Felice Brothers is also a top result. This is only going to get better!

D & S