Hard Rock Calling 2010

Guest chris1983

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just seen that The National have been added as a TBC for the Sunday on Efestivals Lineups & Rumours. I saw them about 5 years ago at Reading and they were brilliant. They have also made some fantastic albums as well so if they get announced I'll be happy.

Still need Fogerty though!!

Ok guys, I have it a very, very reliable source within the HRC camp that the headliner for Saturday is...

... Busted!

Sorry to get your hopes up (or down! :P) but I'm amazed that it's 1 and a half days to go and we're still reduced to playing the guessing game!

Edited by ride111

It is pretty strange that the last headliner announcement for such a large festival is only just 2 days away, and eFestivals has yet to predict/obtain rumours of ANY acts that we didn't find out about publicly first, other than The National...

Then again, last year was the same. HRC must just be one of those festivals that eFests has very little access to information on! :P

9am tomorrow mate! You're a day too early! :P

Anyone care to hazard any last minute guesses?

Some artists I'm surprised (but relieved, for some) noone has guessed yet: Madonna (LiveNation whoare), Prince (once heavily rumoured for Glastonbury), The Jackson 4 (didn't their Hyde Park tribute gig get cancelled this year?)...

Edited by trickytree

9am tomorrow mate! You're a day too early! :P

Anyone care to hazard any last minute guesses?

Some artists I'm surprised (but relieved, for some) noone has guessed yet: Madonna (LiveNation whoare), Prince (once heavily rumoured for Glastonbury), The Jackson 4 (didn't their Hyde Park tribute gig get cancelled this year?)...

I am now thinking it could be Guns'n'Roses,i really don't think it is Stevie Wonder because they could announced him as headliner ages ago and got the tickets on sale.

I think theres still a chance it could be Dylan,another big name with an outside chance whos touring the States at the moment is Elvis Costello.

Still think John Fogerty is in on the Saturday or Sunday as 2nd on the bill.