It's been too long!

Guest hotmummy

Hellooooooooooooooo, ive been lurking in the backround on this site and have finally plucked up the courage to post.

I've got tickets for 2010 Glasto :) (cant bloody wait) I went in 99 and it was an amazing experience but what i really need to know is how much has it changed?

99 was a bit of a blur, so much to see and do i dont think i scratched the surface. I saw alot of big bands but that was about it.

It seems to have doubled in size now, i have'nt got a clue where to start?

Basically tell me your little gems of information, what to see,what to do, where to eat/drink.

Cheers

I went for the first time this year and wish I'd spent more time exploring and less time stood around the main stages. That would probably be my tip. And definitely make sure you have a good late night at Trash City/Shangri-La/Arcadia. Madness personified and brilliant with it. Trust me, you haven't lived until you've played the Devil at ping pong for a shot of sambuca at 2:30am.

My last time was....erm......1992, I think, or maybe 1993. I was looking at the photos t'other night and thinking how I thought it was huge then, think I'm gonna be wandering round like :huh: Thing that struck me from my old photos was how much room there was around the tents then compared to some of the photos I've seen from last year.......madness. I can't wait :lol: