Rock am Ring 2010

Guest Squig

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the nearby supermarkets in that region and towards Frankfurt you should be able to get Apfelwein, a German version of cider. It's kind of a regional thing so you can only get it around Frankfurt, it's quite cheap, comes in big bottler, and tastes less sweet than English cider.

no idea, but ringrocker seem to mentioning Jay-Z which seems highly unlikely!

I know when pendulum played a tent it went down rather well, you could seem them on the alternate stage, likewise Prodigy, but im not convinced anybody annonced so far will headline the alternate stage.

Did see somewhere Kiss doing Friday, Muse Saturday and Rammstein the Sunday, maybe somebody like squig can say whos, big but not headline big for Germany, but I doubt it will be like England with the Gossip headlining !!!!!! lol

More bands will be announced by the end of the month. The following bands will NOT be playing at RaR. They were excluded by the organisers via ringrocker.com: Soundgarden, Nickelback, Faith No More, Matchbox Twenty, Mudvayne, David Guetta, Silbermond and Lifehouse.

Jay-Z? Don't know. If he wants to play a festival in Germany it will most probably be RaR. Pharrell, NERD, Black Eyed Peas and others have played at RaR. Hip hop acts have quite a tradition at RaR. Personally I doubt it though but I can't be sure as I'm no longer a member of the ringrocker staff.

There are always bands playing until late at night, last year there weren't real big headliners anyways, so they did not have any late night special guests. It depends on how big and special the band playing the last alterna stage spots will be, therefore.

There are always bands playing until late at night, last year there weren't real big headliners anyways, so they did not have any late night special guests. It depends on how big and special the band playing the last alterna stage spots will be, therefore.

In 08 it was The Prodigy playing into the early hours on the alternate stage, problem was it pissed down with rain so I headed off to my tent, at least it was dry last year when the played the main stage - brilliant performance - even made this old man jump up and down.

Yeah that was wiked! and just to think i was gona bugger off to my tent during Motorhead cos the rain was pissin me off! whys everyone calling these bands 'special late nite band'....wernt they just headliners on the 2nd stage no? Cos The Verve played about the same time in 2008 also

Bands mit denen ich Fest rechne sind weiterhin:

Alice in Chains

Babyshambles

Danko Jones

The Hives

Korn

Mastodon

Stone Sour

Vampire Weekend

Wolfmother

Bands die Durchaus "überraschend" bestätigt werden Könnten (Zumindest interessant für Deutsche Festivals):

The 69Eyes

The Bravery

Bad Religion

Dead by Sunrise

Death Cab for Cutie

Disturbed

Fair to Midland

Fear Factory

Flogging Molly

The Futureheads

HIM

La roux

Megadeth

MGMT

Opeth

Rob Zombie

Serj Tankian

Slash

Soulfly

Weezer

From ringrocker.com forum :P roumors

Bands mit denen ich Fest rechne sind weiterhin:

Alice in Chains

Babyshambles

Danko Jones

The Hives

Korn

Mastodon

Stone Sour

Vampire Weekend

Wolfmother

Bands die Durchaus "überraschend" bestätigt werden Könnten (Zumindest interessant für Deutsche Festivals):

The 69Eyes

The Bravery

Bad Religion

Dead by Sunrise

Death Cab for Cutie

Disturbed

Fair to Midland

Fear Factory

Flogging Molly

The Futureheads

HIM

La roux