Showers

Guest wockey

No,not a weather forecast !! My Missus wants to know about the shower facilities , a trough will do for me.

How long would she expect to be waiting at peak times ??

What would be the best time to use them ??

Are they communial or individual??

Are they as good as the reviews say??

Finally,are there any decent shower facilities (for a special treat !!) in the surrounding towns ?? EG Council run facilities,sports centres.

Nice long soak on the Friday morning will do me until Monday lunchtime :rolleyes:

Not long now...I'm excited. Thanks for forthcoming advise. John

Sorry Wockey... today is "Be Sarcastic To Strangers Day".... The individual showers were lovely but there were queues in the mornings. My friend used them during the day and said that she didnt have to wait very long at all.....

And you will also know me by the trail of vodka bottles

Like it :wacko:

Back to original topic - Showers???? SHOWERS??????

Wet wipes, deodorant, and if desperate, dry shampoo - but that's really only necessary for longer fezzies like Glastonbury ;)

PS at Latitude we were highly entertained (after we'd got over the annoyance at being woken up) by what sounded like a 17yr old shouting to all her friends that the showers were empty at the moment so they might want to go and use them......... at 6.30am :D - and - even worse - this was on the FRIDAY MORNING - they'd been at the festival LESS THAN 24 HRS!!!!!!! :wacko:

Sorry Wockey... today is "Be Sarcastic To Strangers Day".... The individual showers were lovely but there were queues in the mornings. My friend used them during the day and said that she didnt have to wait very long at all.....

And you will also know me by the trail of vodka bottles

Thanks for the advise. No probs with the sarcasm BUT please clarify,are the bottles glass ?? I was under the belief that this is a "no glass" festival. I've been saving Ribena bottles for months to put my red wine in :rolleyes: Hope we're not strangers after the festival,we're the old couple watching BOTH Low Anthem sets.

Oh The bottles...no I dont remember them doing much of a search. Wine Boxes are a good idea (as long as you share them) I think its just important from an environmental issue..... I keep smiling at the thought of screams on the saturday morning when Wookeys "missus" gets woken up with a bucket of cold water over her head....and he says...."but the witch and the elf told me too"..........

Oh The bottles...no I dont remember them doing much of a search. Wine Boxes are a good idea (as long as you share them) I think its just important from an environmental issue..... I keep smiling at the thought of screams on the saturday morning when Wookeys "missus" gets woken up with a bucket of cold water over her head....and he says...."but the witch and the elf told me too"..........

Thanks for all the comments,I dont think we'll have any trouble staying clean :lol: Enjoyed the funny comments which were not unexpected from this friendly forum. I think we will enjoy our first festival.............although throwing buckets of water on my wife would not be a wise move !!

Edited by wockey

Thanks for all the comments,I dont think we'll have any trouble staying clean :lol: Enjoyed the funny comments which were not unexpected from this friendly forum. I think we will enjoy our first festival.............although throwing buckets of water on my wife would not be a wise move !!